User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I think I got a great deal on Starbucks holiday blend espresso for Dhfor Christmas. Hopefully it all works out. Here's how it went down. I saw a posting on the blog for $25 off a $60 purchase at Starbucks.ca. Dh loves his holiday espresso and usually every year they have some sort of sale of it at the stores so we buy a few bags. No In store deals at all this year so far. So when I saw the post on the blog I thought I should check it out. I won't go into all the details but I signed up and put 3 bags in my cart...notice it is buy 2 get 1 free, so added in one joy tea and a glass I had been looking at previously in store to make up the $60... Because of course coffe is priced $19.95. No $25 shows up at checkout. A I assume it us because coffee is on sale. So I call the phone # to ask why discount isn't showing up. She said it was because I had purchased items (tea and glass) not included in the sale...it said some restrictions...but I couldn't see restrictions. Anyways after much discussion she says there is a glitch with this offer and the discount doesn't show up and that they are going to credit the qualifying orders in a couple if days. I was sceptical about this but kept clarifying so they insist I will be credited in a few days if I buy the qualifying items. So I purchase 6 bags of holiday espresso got 2 of them free plus should get $25 credited on my credit card. Reg price was $120 so hopefully I am only going to pay about $55. There was no tax charged and free shipping. Fingers crossed the credit goes through. I haver her name, did a print screen of the offer and asked if calls were monitored so hopefully I have all my bases covered in case there is a problem.
    This thread is currently associated with: Starbucks

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Hope everything works out for the deal...or they better watch out if Starbucks messes with your coffee order!!

Thread Information