• 1 Post By Hoser
  • 1 Post By My two Canadian cents
  • 1 Post By My two Canadian cents
  • 1 Post By Hoser

Thread: Soapberri Body wash Sample

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Early Bird Gifts
    Join now to get our Early Bird Offer of a FREE bottle of Soapberri body wash when we launch.

http://www.soapberri.com/
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Hoser; Thu, Feb 25th, 2016 at 05:35 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank You
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks!
    dededi likes this.
    --Castle

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received the following email yesterday from soapberri.com:

Thanks for joining our movement of connecting with nature, and replacing harmful chemicals with the soapberry!

Last week a couple blogs and social sites found out about us, and surprised us with lots of new supporters of the soapberry movement.

However, we are just a couple of friends from college that quit our jobs to create Soapberri together. It'd be impossible to send out as many bottles as we'd hope. But, as we speak, we are hand-pouring 100 bottles that we will randomly send out. You'll get a message from me tomorrow if you are one of them.

We're also figuring out a way to make it up for early supporters like you, when we launch on 3/1. I'll notify you!

If you still love us, help us share our movement with anyone who would appreciate nature's truest form of soap.
    mulock and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post

Thanks for joining our movement of connecting with nature, and replacing harmful chemicals with the soapberry!

Last week a couple blogs and social sites found out about us, and surprised us with lots of new supporters of the soapberry movement.

However, we are just a couple of friends from college that quit our jobs to create Soapberri together. It'd be impossible to send out as many bottles as we'd hope. But, as we speak, we are hand-pouring 100 bottles that we will randomly send out. You'll get a message from me tomorrow if you are one of them.

We're also figuring out a way to make it up for early supporters like you, when we launch on 3/1. I'll notify you!

If you still love us, help us share our movement with anyone who would appreciate nature's truest form of soap.
    At least they were honest....that makes me like them as a company
    darwinsmistake and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the updated information everyone.
    dededi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received the following email yesterday from soapberri.com. Based on the "list of the 100 winners" (linked below) they selected for the sample, the sample appears to be US-only.

Hope all is well! I just wanted to update you on a couple things.

1. My friends and I finally came up with a special gift, just for early supporters like you. A bottle of body wash is on us if you buy shampoo.

2. We’ll finally be taking orders on Tuesday March 1st using Kickstarter, a platform that helps small guys like us create a movement. If we meet our fundraising goals, then we can move out of our kitchen and rent a facility to make Soapberri come true.
    3. In case we missed you, I attached a list of the 100 winners from last week here. If you see your name, but didn’t get an email from us, let me know!

We're also giving away gifts on our Instagram, so make sure you follow us!

dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Obviously they are getting too many people looking for the freebie and can't afford it so either changed the offer or fished us in to sign up in the first place. Thanks for the information. I will mark this as expired. Where did you find the list of 100 winners? They never said anything about only 100 winners or it being USA only.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoser View Post
    Obviously they are getting too many people looking for the freebie and can't afford it so either changed the offer or fished us in to sign up in the first place. Thanks for the information. I will mark this as expired. Where did you find the list of 100 winners? They never said anything about only 100 winners or it being USA only.
    The list is linked to in the email I quoted above: "3. In case we missed you, I attached a list of the 100 winners from last week here. If you see your name, but didn’t get an email from us, let me know!" They only mentioned 100 samples in the first email they sent:

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post

Last edited by My two Canadian cents; Fri, Feb 26th, 2016 at 03:57 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ah, missed it. Thanks. Yeah looks like all Americans in that list.

Thread Information