User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By FallenPixels
  • 1 Post By amira84
  • 4 Post By jsmile

Thread: Murale Closed Online Store

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If you shop at Murale for high end beauty products, they shut down their online store today and are redirecting customers over to Beauty Boutique. It is unsurprising news since it doesn't make sense for Shoppers Drug Mart to have two sets of online stores, but many forum members preferred the Murale website.
    As a welcome gift to those switching from Murale to BeautyBoutique.ca, they are offering 22, 000 points (worth over $45 at a bonus redemption) on your purchase of $100 or more at BeautyBoutique.ca plus your order will qualify for free shipping. To get your bonus points, enter promo code BOUTIQUE at checkout by February 29th.
    The physical Murale stores are still open for shopping if you are lucky enough to live near one, but they do not say if there are plans to close them since more Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutique locations have started carrying higher end products too.
    Hopefully, BeautyBoutique.ca starts carrying the same brands as there are some you cannot get there that Murale has carried.
    More information can be found here.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Ciel and amira84 like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Finally! I always wondered what was the difference between murale.ca and beautyboutique.ca if both websites were carrying higher end products.

I hooe to see more high end brands at beautyboutiquee. I am waiting to see bonus points offer for dior and bobbi brown.
    Ciel likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I"m REALLY hoping that they don't close down the Murale retail stores. They are the only stores that offers big redemption weekends with 134k points for $300
    Ciel, FrugalKris, amira84 and 1 others like this.

Thread Information