Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Expired
    Test
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hi Everyone!

There's a new SDM/Pharmaprix referral event which takes place August 23rd and 24th. This event looks to be the same as last time, so we'll be doing a similar thing all over again.

SDM Invite a Friend Event FAQ

Join our referral groups and get 5000 points for spending $20 in one transaction on either of these days (no adding multiple totals together), and get 5000 points for shopping as well as 4545 points from the group, which is an equal share of referral points.

Chococrazy and I will be administering the Smart Canucks groups. If you want to join a group DO NOT sign up on your own!
    Last edited by Cyanne; Mon, Aug 11th, 2008 at 08:24 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

TO SIGN UP FOR THE SMARTCANUCKS SDM REFERRAL GROUPS:

If you want to join, please email [email protected] with the following questions and your answers pasted in the body of the email!
    • What is your name?
    • What is your name in the SmartCanucks forums? This isvery very important. This, along with the email you used to contact us, is how the group leader will be contacting you)
    • Can you log in to your account on the Optimum site?
    • Are you available to shop on either August 23rd or 24th?
    • Have you already signed up for this event? (note if the answer is yes, then don't bother sending an email because you cannot join again)
    • Optimum number (so that your group points can be distributed to you).
    • MSN ID, if you have one

If everyone shops, you will get up to 9,545 points from participating in these groups--5000 from SDM for shopping, and up to 4545 transferred to you by the group leader. You may gain additional points from additional referrals you make yourself, outside the group. However, the 4,545 referral points you would get from the group are NOT guaranteed. That being said, we expect everyone that signed up to shop. This only works if everyone plays nice.

Note that you will ONLY be allowed to sign up one card per group. The reason why: it is more advantageous to register these extra cards yourself.

Let's say you have two cards (yours, and your spouse's).

Signing both up using the group method:
    - Each card receives 9,545 points = 19,090 points total (this will be less if someone in your group doesn't shop)

Signing one up using the group method, and then referring the 2nd card yourself:
    - Card that's part of the SmartCanucks group = 9,545 + 5,000 points for referring card outside of group = 14,545
    - 2nd card that's outside of group = 5,000
    - total is 19,545 (455 more per card you register - plus if someone in your group doesn't shop, this only affects one card, and not all of them!).

(or you can just take out word for it--more points for you if you refer them yourself)

***IF you have friends/family cards that you want to register for the event, FOLLOW the instructions in cookiecrumbs.ca/sdm/tut after you register your first card from your group leader's referral link.

If after signing up, you realize you cannot shop or participate, please email us to let us know and we can assign someone else to your group in your stead. ***If you're signing up friends or family, you should only sign up the ones that you will know for SURE will shop. It will mean less points for you if you sign up a friend that does not end up shopping.

If you have privacy issues with giving us your Optimum card number, please do not join us this time around. Note that no one (other than Chococrazy or Cyanne) will ask you for your password. If anyone does, please let us know right away.

You will HAVE to retain your SDM receipt to prove that you shopped. You will also be responsible for obtaining your friends/family member's receipts. If the group leader does not receive the maximum number of points (meaning that someone did not shop) you will HAVE to submit/email this receipt to them as proof before your points will be transferred! No receipt = no points.
    Last edited by Cyanne; Mon, Aug 11th, 2008 at 07:55 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Current Status: Group Leaders Have all been emailed instructions. They must follow the instructions to register.

Group 1--Group Leader: ACL | ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE COMPLETE!
    Members: tuckersmith, Turkishdelyte, THUMPERSMOM, belle67, hellobaby, ex0ticb3lla, Beautyqueen, kloe2008, Kristin, lc78
    Catspajamas was skipped because they did not register in 24 hours

Group 2--Group Leader: Dwankrista | 9/10 registrations are complete
    Members: johannajeff, free4all, columbiathorndale, Freedomz, Reyika_chan, Scarletdiva, venusflytrap44, Scam-master, grumpy, Shopaholic Beaver

Group 3--Group Leader: baggypants | ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE COMPLETE!
    Members: rachel1496, Butt3rCooki3, tam114, purityjamjams, jyl, WANNYLIM, Josy, CCBOY, Ashmukhtar, amycrows
    bonniecode and nursehilda were skipped because they did not register in 24 hours

Group 4--Group Leader: ONmomofthree | ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE COMPLETE!
    Members: Scarlet7, MANJEET PABLA, Mirage, MeMew, KAT 101, a1bunny, Bishi, Spiritedside, macxx1, mrskoka

Group 5--Group Leader: Mistress | ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE COMPLETE!
    Members: sumi, spanneen, 99mallard, choong, MagpieMaggie, JENNYTHAO, bug, julia1211, monkey’smom, westcoastboii

Group 6--Group Leader: MDUTKAi | ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE COMPLETE!
    Members: rowless, Shopoholic, lolli, Jayne300, ef4ervescent, teehee, mydoglugnut, AmyW, caleigh, spammy10

Group 7--Group Leader: Alajeni | ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE COMPLETE!
    Members: dee, eastontario, Humblebee, Sarcasma, Missfit, Robbiebaby69, celestial_zen, [email protected], Kellymas, $$$wise
    porkbone was skipped because they did not register in 24 hours

Group 8--Group Leader: bonniecode | ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE COMPLETE!
    Members: CAD, zczhang001, Couponmom, sunsetbeaches, pruehe, tarteaucitron, Yan's mom, divamarie, bonniecode (friend), Talcoo
    Taicoo did not confirm! Bad Talcoo! Email your group leader!

Group 9--Stragglers:
    enjae, md99an, rida, sussie40s, kquadri, 626heidi678
    Last edited by Cyanne; Sun, Aug 24th, 2008 at 07:51 PM.

Clippin' Coupons 4 Life! turkishdelyte's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just sent an email with all my info hope I get a good group with SHOPPERS!!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I sent you an email to sign up.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

This is the official SC referral Thread.

Cyanne and Chococrazy are the official SC SDM Referral Group Organizers. They are very trustworthy and honest and I guarantee you that.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this sounds awesome

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    This is the official SC referral Thread.

Cyanne and Chococrazy are the official SC SDM Referral Group Organizers. They are very trustworthy and honest and I guarantee you that.
    Thanks Boo!!! We love being the official organizers !!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for organizing this again!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so I get 5000 as long as i shop for $20? No matter others shop or not?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieCha View Post
    so I get 5000 as long as i shop for $20? No matter others shop or not?
    Yes, the 5000 is a given. You also get a share of your group points, which your group leader will give to you. This amount is dependant on how many of your group shops.

If you have a group of 11 (1 group leader and 10 other people) and everyone shops, that's an additional 4,545 points. Coupled with your 5000 points, and that's nearly $20 in SDM points right there!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for organizing this again! I sent you my info. Here's to another great group and lots of points.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Okay, we're going to make sure everything is set up clearly from the start, so don't expect group assignments before tomorrow. You can continue sending in your requests now though!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I would like to join as well but I have a couple of questions.

1. Is the $20 amount made up as a base amount made by Smart Canuks to shop or is it relegated by SDM that that should be the minimum amount to be spent?

2. The reciepts. Will we be given an address to mail them or are we supposed to scan them and email them?

3. How exactly do the points end up in our Optimum account? I understand that we are giving the number, but how are they transfered? How is it done?

Kindly let me know. In the mean time, I will try to make sure tha I can see what my points balance is, before I sign up.

Many thanks,

--Dizzy

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information