User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Shoppers and medical marijuana

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Thats rude to call someone stupid though, especially those who stated clearly that they are not aware of this stuff. Instead of calling them stupid, may be explain your reasoning and/or educate them, if that makes any difference.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbelinchen View Post
    i didn't mean you, i meant comments like that: "A druggie addicted to marijuana AND optimum points. Lol. This is really funny."

I am sorry if my post hurt anyone's feelings. I really didn't think twice when I made that comment. I watched the skit and it was very funny to me. I have never seen/met anyone who uses this thing for "fun" or for medicinal purposes, so I was very ignorant when I made that comment.
    i read your post and thought that you were right. God forbid, if something happens to me and I have to take this medicine for my pain...???

I am sorry to anyone who uses it for medicinal purposes.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Put my dog on cbd oil today in hopes of slowing cancer growth and too help with his appetite...which is fine now that he is on prednisone but will be weaned off of that totally in 7 weeks. Would be nice to get pc optimum points on the cbd oil as it will cost about $150 a month.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Also try some chuga tea - I swear by it - when Cris had cancer it helped her live longer and reduced her pred. also readlly good for humans too. CBD oil is amazing for pets - cancer or inflammation. Good Luck

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Put my dog on cbd oil today in hopes of slowing cancer growth and too help with his appetite...which is fine now that he is on prednisone but will be weaned off of that totally in 7 weeks. Would be nice to get pc optimum points on the cbd oil as it will cost about $150 a month.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BoAlex View Post
    I have suffered from chronic nerve pain related to spinal fractures. I was on opiates for 6 years and had terrible side effects. By the recommendation of my good friend I give a try to Cannabis by Licensed Producer Canada . It turned out to work best for me, and I started to really enjoy life. My quality of life has improved beyond my expectations.
    im glad its helped you. ;-)
    did u need a note from your dr? & can u use it for on-line purchases?

thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sirandrewr View Post
    It would have to be prescribed and no drug plan covers it so its pure profit on their end. I wouldn't mind if it causes them to give extra bonuses on munchie foods.
    My company's drug plan covers it as long as you have a valid prescription. We received an email last year saying that it was being included in the coverage. There are very strict guidelines and only certain conditions it can be prescribed for.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Chip and snack sales are gonna go up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information