User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: PC Plus Point + Free Bacon + Free Hot Dogs!

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

Great Brag
    dededi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I looked like a crazy lady, a heart attack waiting to happen. I bought bacon, ham, free ready crisp ( with no booklets, they were all pulled off). We are not big hot dog people, but I thought I would try the country naturals, but my superstore didn't get any. Bought peppers for $2.50, Habitant soup .97 cents, hummus .99 cents, becel margarine $3.97, chocolate milk .99 cents, banana's, Activia yogurt 2/$5.00 coupons and point offer in store,tons of deals! Used over $50.00 in coupons, received over 10,000 in pts.
    A lot of groceries for $52.00!! I came home and made stuffed chicken with pesto, spinach and sharp cheese wrapped in bacon, stuffed chicken with pesto roasted red peppers and feta wrapped in bacon, stuffed chicken with pesto, asparagus, cheese wrapped in bacon!! Now I'm on Pintrest looking for bacon recipes hahaha!!
    When I went to RCSS all the peelies were gone so I went to the meat counter to ask if they had any more packages of the Ready Crisp bacon left. The man told me that there should be some out there but I told him that all the coupons were missing. They had a roll of the coupons in the meat department and he ripped off 2 sets of coupons for my 2 packages of Ready Crisp.
    So if you find that there are no peelies on the Ready Crisp bacon, go to the meat counter. They might be able to give you a set of coupons.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    When I went to RCSS all the peelies were gone so I went to the meat counter to ask if they had any more packages of the Ready Crisp bacon left. The man told me that there should be some out there but I told him that all the coupons were missing. They had a roll of the coupons in the meat department and he ripped off 2 sets of coupons for my 2 packages of Ready Crisp.
    So if you find that there are no peelies on the Ready Crisp bacon, go to the meat counter. They might be able to give you a set of coupons.
    can you please tell me which RCSS this is because I live close to the GTA Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information