User Tag List

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This form downloads to your excel and does all the calculations. It was so easy to use this technotard had no trouble at all. Click on the budgeting forms on this page and you are good to go. http://www.moneymentors.ca/home/onli...FWgEQAodXV0wag
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good ones, I will give them a try.

I hope you don't mind, but I am using this one at the moment, which I actually created, it's in google docs check it out.
    Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Get up to 18 GB in free online storage when you sign-up using this link -> http://db.tt/218DjYg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks
    Free $175 CASH BONUS open Tangerine bank account $50=chequing, $25=savings, $100=savings program use 36121543S1as the'orange key' CAll1-888-826-4374 refer family/friends,$50 to you + $175 to them Earn up to $3,250 Visithttp://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

That one is great aemi! You did a good job. I like that you have the dates on your budget. For me i found the excell dead easy to use and that is why i posted it. I was in need of something to help me keep track that would change and roll with the punches and alter the bottom lines then and there so i know where i stand. I don't have much experience with your type of spread sheet but it sure looks great and effective!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    That one is great aemi! You did a good job. I like that you have the dates on your budget. For me i found the excell dead easy to use and that is why i posted it. I was in need of something to help me keep track that would change and roll with the punches and alter the bottom lines then and there so i know where i stand. I don't have much experience with your type of spread sheet but it sure looks great and effective!
    Thank you for your message. Also I appreciate the fact that you did not get mad about me posting that link, but I am not getting anything and I am not interested in promoting it, it's just I remembered about it.
    Always have your stuff when you need it with @Dropbox. Get up to 18 GB in free online storage when you sign-up using this link -> http://db.tt/218DjYg

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aemi View Post
    Thank you for your message. Also I appreciate the fact that you did not get mad about me posting that link, but I am not getting anything and I am not interested in promoting it, it's just I remembered about it.
    Get mad?... noooo i thought it was awesome! A program that works well for me and my perfectly twisted mind may not work well for others. The more we share the better our chances at saving our buns off! For me couponing is just the starting point to my financial overhaul. When i started to get serious about couponing i was some where in my mind flipping that switch to financial awareness and eventually real budgeting and planning to make my financial situation better. If some one comes on here and see's yours and uses it and it helps them, well how could we possibly ask for more? Thank you so much for sharing it and going out on a limb Aemi!

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Thanks. I've decided I need to bite the bullet and make a budget again. I haven't done one in years. But since I am laid up for the next month, it seems like there is no time like the present to make a budget!
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

I use Mint.com & its pretty good for tracking expenses etc

Thread Information