User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Please help me understand these?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I just received these in the mail. I've never received personal offers this way... How can they/can they not be combined? Can I use them with an app loaded personal offer? An in store 10x/20x the points on the product? A bonus points day? Can I use the 5000 pts WUB $20 WITH some of the others I received?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Like say I had 1000 points for cover girl mascara loaded to my card. And in store was iffering say 10x the points. Would I get 10x the base points of the mascara, plus my loaded 1000 plus this coupon for 2000? Or just whatever is the best?

Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I just received these in the mail. I've never received personal offers this way... How can they/can they not be combined? Can I use them with an app loaded personal offer? An in store 10x/20x the points on the product? A bonus points day? Can I use the 5000 pts WUB $20 WITH some of the others I received?

@samm07 , I have not received mailed offers in a while but the one thing that I remember was they typically had the fine print of "not to be combined with another offer" and "points to be added at some future date". This was way before the app and loading personal optimum offers but I distinctly remember the cashier warning me that it probably would not work esp because they don't get added til later (and I assume someone was checking them). Again this was all a while back so maybe someone has more current experience?
    samm07 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    @samm07 , I have not received mailed offers in a while but the one thing that I remember was they typically had the fine print of "not to be combined with another offer" and "points to be added at some future date". This was way before the app and loading personal optimum offers but I distinctly remember the cashier warning me that it probably would not work esp because they don't get added til later (and I assume someone was checking them). Again this was all a while back so maybe someone has more current experience?
    I've never received them ever so I'm totally lost! So appreciate your input
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

They are totally separate - and, yes, you have to read the wording carefully.

I don't understand why they are still mailing these out even to those who already are loading coupons on the card or app.
    sweetmomma, samm07 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    They are totally separate - and, yes, you have to read the wording carefully.

I don't understand why they are still mailing these out even to those who already are loading coupons on the card or app.
    I don't understand why I even got them? I never have. And I use the app lol. Bizzare.
    Cata likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I've been getting them for years, sporadically. Was surprized when they kept coming after I use the coupons on the card.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Treat them the same as your weekly offers. The only difference is they have a longer expiry date on them. Lucky you btw.
    sweetmomma, samm07 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I am jealous of your 5k coupon. I always use the smaller ones with the big ones and received the points, but they do not combine with card offers and don't credit later if you try (at least in my experience)
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I truly wish they weren't personalized with my card (so I could let someone else use them) as I don't really wear make up... So I'm not sure how many of any will get used but I'll keep an eye out on sales and clearance bins anyhow.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

DH also got a set of these. I don't think I ever have received any mail outs
    sweetmomma and samm07 like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Other than the big coupon which won't combine with a big digital offer, the mail coupons can all be combined with digital offers. So for example, last week, I had a digital offer for Scrubbings Bubbles, plus I had a mail coupon for Scrubbing Bubbles, and I got the points for both.
    samm07 and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

The points are added right away for the mail coupons. It's not like they were a few years ago with points being added at a later date.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I have a digital offer for 8000 wus $30 would that combine with the 5000 wus $20?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by samm07 View Post
    I have a digital offer for 8000 wus $30 would that combine with the 5000 wus $20?

No. The large wus offers don't combine.

A few months ago, on the previous round of mail coupons, I had a digital offer of 6000 wus $30 and a digital offer of 8000 wus $40 loaded (wasn't sure how much I was going to spend) but I ended up spending a bit over $50, so I used my 10,000 wus $50 mail coupon. Only the 10K wus $50 was awarded. However, both my digital and mail offers for points on Campbell's soup were awarded.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information