User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bhlombardy

Thread: Papa John's - FREE PIZZA (when you spend $25)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Starting today, Sept.1st and until Sept.11t place any order of $25 or more (before tax) and get 25 Papa Reward points, which is equivelant to a FREE Large 3-topping pizza.

Here are some requirements:

1.) You MUST be a PAPA REWARDS member to partake in this promo... so sign up for that program first if you havent already.

2.) Place any ONLINE ORDER of $25 or more BEFORE tax... and use promo code ATLANTIC25 and get 25 Reward Points, valid the next day for a FREE LARGE 3-Topping Pizza.

3.) You must redeem the free pizza ONLINE ONLY, anytime before October 12th.

4.) this will not affect any points you have currently acquired.

I *BELIEVE* you can do this as many times as you like within the promo period (Sep.1-11) but don't quote me on that... it's just what I was told by the staff I asked tonight when I picked up my order.

Here's a photo of the card I found in my mailbox:

Attachment 318536

This promo looks to be only valid in Atlantic Canada (based on the code) but there may be similar codes out there for other regions, and other deals*

(*For example, the US version of this deal is called KICKOFF, requires only a $15 spend, but the free pizza must be redeemed by Sept.25... so check around your loco promos for specific requirements).
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Thu, Sep 1st, 2016 at 05:53 PM.
    francine1985 likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

My husband subscribes to their email and gets emails of promos. We got this in an email yesterday even though the promo only started today.

anyway I ordered a small pizza, small garlic finger, and the new cinnamon pull apart dessert (if you order it under the promo tab its 1$ less than getting it under the dessert section). 28$+tax and delivery cost 42$ with a small 2.50$ tip. I would usually get dh to pick it up but he was working and I didn't want to drag both kids out of the house.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Thread Information