User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By couponmummy
  • 4 Post By couponmummy

Thread: .29 for Astro Athentikos Greek Yogurt at Maxi with $3 coupon

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Maxi is selling the 4x100g pack for 3.29. Use your printable coupon from smartsource and get it for 29 cents a pack.
    One per customer.
    There are different expiry dates, so dig in and remember to clean up after yourself.
    This thread is currently associated with: Maxi, Smart Source
    Last edited by couponmummy; Sat, Sep 10th, 2016 at 01:10 PM.
    super_e, Shwa Girl and dededi like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

IGA is selling these for 2.99. I had DD with me so we tried to use 2 coupons. The manager says that they don't accept internet coupons. I said I don't get home coupons any more and only from the internet. Then he says he needs the whole page. I said the whole page is empty. He said there should be something about the site. DD explains that the coupon goes to Adobe and then print from there. He refuses and only accepts coupons with the coupon site. Clearly, he has no idea how internet coupons work. So we went to Maxi and price matched IGA and got 2 free yogurts. Still have quite a lot to go before sale ends on Wednesday.
    Usually you can print 2 coupons per computer. I figured out how to print 4 per computer. I print 2 from Firefox, and 2 from Chrome. IE says I already printed them. We have so many laptops, desktops, and netbooks so we can print lots of coupons.
    super_e, innaor, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.

Thread Information