User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: The Bad Drivers's Rant Thread

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

you've all seen one, driving or parking...
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Mr P was taking me to the hospital and there were 2 cars idling side by side while the drivers were talking. blocking he entrance to the car-park.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I encounter them several times a day. They're everywhere and they make me so angry! Today, DH saw a guy in a pickup give crap to a lady - the passenger - because her driver stopped right in front of the pizza place in the laneway while the parking lot was half empty. The driver was standing in line in front of me at the pizza place. I walked halfway across the lot from a parking space because I'm not lazy.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Mini Cooper parked out front of grocery story facing opposite way getting groceries loaded into car.
    SUV drives nearly right into the car and honks like an idiot for 10 minutes solid.
    (Nobody is on the other side of the lane, has all the room and then some to go around but noooo)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

big one these days is people having ZERO idea what hazard lights are and when to use them. Most people just think the world revolves around them and we must all stop and kneel before them.....just pull over randomly wherever they feel like. Others use a turn signal when pulling over, though that's wrong too. HAZARD LIGHTS when you're stopped somewhere in a driving lane is required. Favorite is two geniuses on the highway during rush hour with cars zooming all around.....they flat out both dead stopped in the middle lane of a busy highway because they touched bumpers. No hazards.....no flashing lights of any kind.....just.....parked in the middle of a busy highway waiting for someone to plow into them. Even better, they both got OUT of their cars (remember, middle lane of a three lane highway) to inspect their bumpers so they could also potentially be crushed between the two cars if someone plowed into them. I drove by with my jaw open in disbelief at their stupidity.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

the pick-up parked diagonally across 4 spaces....

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by OakieRF View Post
    big one these days is people having ZERO idea what hazard lights are and when to use them. Most people just think the world revolves around them and we must all stop and kneel before them.....just pull over randomly wherever they feel like. Others use a turn signal when pulling over, though that's wrong too. HAZARD LIGHTS when you're stopped somewhere in a driving lane is required. Favorite is two geniuses on the highway during rush hour with cars zooming all around.....they flat out both dead stopped in the middle lane of a busy highway because they touched bumpers. No hazards.....no flashing lights of any kind.....just.....parked in the middle of a busy highway waiting for someone to plow into them. Even better, they both got OUT of their cars (remember, middle lane of a three lane highway) to inspect their bumpers so they could also potentially be crushed between the two cars if someone plowed into them. I drove by with my jaw open in disbelief at their stupidity.
    I agree, I know I missed the page in drivers ed handbook that said you can park in the no parking zones at walmart and costco as long as you turn your hazard lights on.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mr. Entitlement Dude stops at a residential stop sign... we are behind him (it is dark so our lights clearly demonstrate we are behind you). People walking on sidewalk notice Mr E. Dude and they strike up a conversation. Not a quick hello, but a hold on let me put my window down and chat for a bit discussion. WhatTheWhat? How about this... see your friend and want to catch up... at least move past the stop sign, but not worries, we don't mind waiting here for a couple minutes while you chit chat. L'idiot!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

People who don't use their signal. How lazy are you? It takes literally no effort at all. Zero. You flick a finger. FYI you use t when turning every time. Also when changing lanes, every time. Like wtf? It drives me crazy because it's actually just so incredibly disgusting ridiculously lazy! It's painful. Just use your damn signal!

When people don't understand a four way stop, no don't wave me through its your damn turn JUST GO! Everything just moves faster if you just go when it's your turn so JUUUUSST goooooo! Ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Mr I Can See You Are Turning Left So I'm Going to Undertake You On The Wrong Side Of The Road.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yesterday at an intersection I had the advanced green arrow. Ms. Stupid Idiotface was in the right turn lane coming in my direction to turn onto the same street. What the HELL gives you the right to make that turn when you have a red light?? Sure, you can turn right on red here but not when there's traffic turning left into your lane!! Stupid [bad word that would have been censored anyway] witch.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

People who look left to make a right turn but don`t check for the pedestrians who are in front of their bumper.

Oh hi. Did I surprise you? As if I appeared by magic.

PS. I always wait now to make eye contact because nobody pays attention and I`ve nearly been hit several times.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yeah, I admit that I finally learned to do that after a couple of close calls.

Almost lost the truck again yesterday, almost identical circumstances as the day before except while I was waiting to turn left the light turned amber. I went once I saw that on-coming traffic was stopping except I almost got sideswiped by the dbag screeching around the corner making that right turn. DUDE! You need to stop, you can't leave me hanging in the middle of the intersection while the light turns red and you're traipsing along on your merry way! Fk I hate people.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a great thread.. and thank you @dart hPeguin for starting it. I probably have a lot of driving peeves in my brain but haven't driven for 13 weeks now, But I do get a kick out of the guys who pull out to pass just before traffic lights when I pull up beside them and we are turning different ways... Anyways... Since not doing too much for the last 13 weeks, so I've been watching that Canadian worst drivers show.. my first and only question is... How the H3ll did they even get their licences...
    Last edited by Redneck Charger; Sat, Oct 22nd, 2016 at 03:23 PM.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Charger View Post
    This is a great thread.. and thank you @dart hPeguin for starting it. I probably have a lot of driving peeves in my brain but haven't driven for 13 weeks now, But I do get a kick out of the guys who pull out to pass just before traffic lights when I pull up beside them and we are turning different ways... Anyways... Since not doing too much for the last 13 weeks, so I've been watching that Canadian bad drivers show.. my first and only question is... How the H3ll did they even get their licences...
    Canada's Worst Driver?
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information