User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree214Likes

Thread: i must tell to someone.....

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Last edited by bluerose; Tue, Aug 29th, 2017 at 08:16 AM.
    Mia001, Ciel and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia001 View Post
    Update.....
    Pet scan shows New "thing" on my Liver and some others here and there specially in the prévious cancer surgery area

Know the Last résults on August 22 and
    now i will have à Liver biopsy on wenesday so they will be able to find if thèse are metastases from the first cancer or else and then Know the best cure..

I will Know in 2 to 3 weeks
    Thanks for that update @Mia

Mia001 and Ciel like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for the update Mia,you are in my prayers and that of many others here on SC.We are all here for you, so feel free to post as often as you wish.You are never truly alone.
    Ciel and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Mia001 you are in my thoughts and prayers
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

mia, so sorry to read this. am sending positive thoughts.

((god bless))
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

With @Mia001 's thread about needing to tell someone, I want to add to her posts:
    -Yes, it is vital to find support somewhere, especially if you can with someone who has undergone the same testing/procedures as you if it could be your first time getting an ultrasound or biopsy. Depending on one's need to know, one can get some idea of pain, duration of testing, and where to get testing or even how long it might take for a referral. One of three women I consider my support team answered my questions so I could get my head ready for the process while waiting for ultrasound results and the follow-up biopsy (and the three-week wait for biopsy report). And when an ultrasound shows an area or issue of concern, yes, doctors can somehow fast-track referrals for biospies and such (rather fast train that can overwhelm anyone not prepared for the suddenness of healthcare offered, provided you want that healthcare). I was fine with ultrasounds and later the biopsy (though it was likely I'd have had to have a 2nd one but I declined it as I was only prepared for one) but then once I knew what I had, I just had to deal with the diagnosis, allow a day or two of feeling down, then carried on with my reading about diet, stress, environment and metabolic functions. I've learned some things like methylation that I never read or heard about before. Did you know there is a significant chance one can have a methylation issue that is causing a health issue?

-the standard of care for cancer seems to be the offer of surgery, chemotherapy and radiation. However, the family doctor does not explain why or what each treatment involves but the doctor does push a referral to an oncologist very quickly, especially when breast cancer is diagnosed. I declined the oncologist referral as I don't want my functionality compromised and I don't add to the wait list for others who really want to see an oncologist.
    -through reading, I have learned that the standard of care works best for three specific types of cancers. Lymphoma is one of them but breast cancer is not.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information