• 2 Post By momi
  • 1 Post By DeViLzzz
  • 1 Post By Molebdynum
  • 2 Post By majormom

Thread: PS4 bundle with redemption

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I see in the super sale flyer for this weekend that the PS4 bundle is on for $379.88 with a free $100.00 Shoppers gift card. If I redeem points to bring the cost down will I still get the gift card? If not I may as well wait for super redemption. If anybody knows please let me know.

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I did last year (redemption) and got $100 gift card.
    dededi and DeViLzzz like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Yes you should definitely get the $100 gift card does not matter how you pay....
    In fact it's really really good deal if you have $170 worth of points to redeem you will pay $259 out of your pocket including taxes but with $100 gift card that will be $259-100=$159 and if you have any good loaded offer for example 20x points on$50 that's the best time to buy...
    It's the triple dip offer.....
    You don't need to wait for bonus redemption...
    On bonus redemption you will just get maximum $40 off for redeeming 95000 points
    dededi and DeViLzzz like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the OP I just did that and got the gift card. In fact some people in the past have gotten the store to use the gift card right away against the purchase of the console but eventually that was caught and it was stopped. I remember reading about this on another deal site.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by majormom View Post
    I see in the super sale flyer for this weekend that the PS4 bundle is on for $379.88 with a free $100.00 Shoppers gift card. If I redeem points to bring the cost down will I still get the gift card? If not I may as well wait for super redemption. If anybody knows please let me know.

Thanks
    Of course you get the gift card. You just can't apply the gift card to the current transaction.
    dededi likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Molebdynum View Post
    Of course you get the gift card. You just can't apply the gift card to the current transaction.

Some people somehow did this before. I guess if the OP wants to try all the OP has to do is ask.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks all. Got it. $246.26 out of pocket. Got the $100 gift card and 20590 points (got the 18,500 personal offer). Need to go back tomorrow and get a second controller with the $25 gift card.
    momi and DeViLzzz like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by majormom View Post
    Thanks all. Got it. $246.26 out of pocket. Got the $100 gift card and 20590 points (got the 18,500 personal offer). Need to go back tomorrow and get a second controller with the $25 gift card.
    Well I hope you get all you want but anyway enjoy what you got already. I am still trying to unload enough stuff including my old Xbox One and so I can't really relax yet and enjoy the deal I got truly. I am trying to unload the gift card and my remaining points. As for the personal offer they actually let you use that? Like I said before people have gotten that done but SDM clearly states it is not supposed to be done. Now in my area if I would have waited for that there would have been no consoles left and I didn't want to risk that. Anyway .... eh checking my offers all I got was 4000 pts if I spent $30 so meh. I missed out on nothing as they didn't send me a great offer / coupon anyway. I am thankful that I didn't screw myself and they did it for me. LOL!

Update: Now more pissed that the program isn't consistent with their policies.
    Last edited by DeViLzzz; Sat, Nov 19th, 2016 at 09:19 PM.

Thread Information