User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Redemption Lists

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

5 redemptions, mostly high-end makeup, smashbox, urban decay, stila, benefit, lancome, shiseido, dior and a mascara sampler. (lots were Christmas gift sets or new products and a few makeup basics stock-ups). I wanted to do some of this online but quite a bit of what I was looking for either they didn't carry online or was out of stock, ended up doing it all instore.

Added in Bionaire Air Purifier, blanket, maple syrup and a Toblerone.

Sounds like alot, which it is, but after points back it's less than 3.5 redemptions in points.
    Last edited by maple7; Sun, Nov 27th, 2016 at 08:27 PM.
    dededi likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Looks like everyone had a great redemption weekend We did 5 95K redemptions and are still left with almost 300K points between both of us.

Card 1- 1 redemption yesterday and 2 today
    Card 2- 2 redemptions today
    During my last redemption, a very nice and helpful beauty boutique cashier told me that it is possible that I might get points only for one of my redemptions per card but someone in the morning at the same very store told me I could do as many as I wanted to (not just two per day as I was trying to do).

Looks like everyone here did multiple redemptions per card. Should I be worried at all? I am expecting 150K points back!
    Does anyone have more insight into this? Any 'Shoppers' employee maybe?

Thanks

PS: I was hoping to squeeze in one more online redemption at beauty boutique on my card making it 3 for today but I might just hold on. It's very tempting though as a lot of BB stuff doesn't come on brand-specific points promotions.
    dededi likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MunS View Post
    Looks like everyone had a great redemption weekend We did 5 95K redemptions and are still left with almost 300K points between both of us.

Card 1- 1 redemption yesterday and 2 today
    Card 2- 2 redemptions today
    During my last redemption, a very nice and helpful beauty boutique cashier told me that it is possible that I might get points only for one of my redemptions per card but someone in the morning at the same very store told me I could do as many as I wanted to (not just two per day as I was trying to do).

Looks like everyone here did multiple redemptions per card. Should I be worried at all? I am expecting 150K points back!
    Does anyone have more insight into this? Any 'Shoppers' employee maybe?

Thanks

PS: I was hoping to squeeze in one more online redemption at beauty boutique on my card making it 3 for today but I might just hold on. It's very tempting though as a lot of BB stuff doesn't come on brand-specific points promotions.
    limit 2 redemptions per day per card, so you'll be good
    dededi and MunS like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    limit 2 redemptions per day per card, so you'll be good
    Thanks
    SDM confirmed on Facebook too. I am glad I didn't do a third redemption online on my card yesterday.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information