User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Air Miles Load & Go Mobile Offers 2017

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone using load and go with coupons?

I was using them to bring down the total (ie. spend $30 get 60am lgo offer, I would spend $30, $5 manufacturer coupons, $5 survey coupon and pay $20). Two weeks ago it didn't go through so I've been spending $30 after manufacturer coupons since then. I know it was their system glitch week.

Just wondering if anyone has successfully brought their total down in the last two weeks and still received the points.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Anyone using load and go with coupons?

I was using them to bring down the total (ie. spend $30 get 60am lgo offer, I would spend $30, $5 manufacturer coupons, $5 survey coupon and pay $20). Two weeks ago it didn't go through so I've been spending $30 after manufacturer coupons since then. I know it was their system glitch week.

Just wondering if anyone has successfully brought their total down in the last two weeks and still received the points.
    Yes I did few weeks ago. I had spend $30 and get 50 AM, I used coupons to bring the total to $9 and I received the AM it showed right away on the receipt and I received them 3 days later on my account.
    Now I have spend $4 on beverage get 8AM and other one similar, also have spend $20 on anything get 40AM would offers combine.
    maple7, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    Yes I did few weeks ago. I had spend $30 and get 50 AM, I used coupons to bring the total to $9 and I received the AM it showed right away on the receipt and I received them 3 days later on my account.
    Now I have spend $4 on beverage get 8AM and other one similar, also have spend $20 on anything get 40AM would offers combine.
    Thank you, I haven't wanted to risk it lately but have a hard time reaching the limit without using coupons ... and I'd rather use them anyway. I'll give it another test, my offer is 100am wus $50 this week so may wait until next week.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    Shopped last night using LGO $50/100am, spent $50, paid $30 and it went through fine. Thank you again for posting, I wouldn't have shopped last night if you hadn't posted but would have waited to try a smaller offer.
    Much appreciated!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Shopped last night using LGO $50/100am, spent $50, paid $30 and it went through fine. Thank you again for posting, I wouldn't have shopped last night if you hadn't posted but would have waited to try a smaller offer.
    Much appreciated!
    You are very welcome.
    maple7, dededi and Davetherave like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information