User Tag List

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 462
Like Tree690Likes

Thread: 2019 Mail In Rebates

  1. #166
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,426
    Likes Received
    191
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)



    Those refund offers will expire on April 27th. Can I buy things on April 27th? or I have to buy them before April 27th?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #167
    Easy Glider GoodBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Posts
    2,618
    Likes Received
    8461
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by hcao View Post
    Those refund offers will expire on April 27th. Can I buy things on April 27th? or I have to buy them before April 27th?

    Thanks in advance!
    The coupon for MIR had the details. You need to read the fine print.

  3. #168
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,426
    Likes Received
    191
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    The coupon for MIR had the details. You need to read the fine print.
    Thanks! But The letters are too small, I can not read them.

  4. #169
    Easy Glider GoodBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Posts
    2,618
    Likes Received
    8461
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Images of the coupons are previously in this thread. Review and you should be able to see what you need.
    hcao likes this.

  5. #170
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    1,426
    Likes Received
    191
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Images of the coupons are previously in this thread. Review and you should be able to see what you need.

    Thanks for your suggestion! I found them.

    (Purchase March 27 to April 27, 2017 and received on or before May 27, 2017)
    kerrylj, online and GoodBoy like this.

  6. #171
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,888
    Likes Received
    11230
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    New mail in rebate form on www.smartsaver.ca

    Finish Quantum Max, Quantum Max Power & Free, Max in 1, Max in 1 Power&Free (18ct or larger), Dishwasher Cleaner, Jet-Dry, Quantum Jet-Dry (200ml or Larger) or Dishwasher Freshener, Up to $8 to cover the product plus taxes. PO Box 13906.

    Purchase April 25 to May 25, 2017 and received by June 25, 2017.

    NOTE: Dish tabs are currently on sale at Freshco $5.99 to May 3, 2017.
    darlenegrigg, hcao, Abby1 and 4 others like this.

  7. #172
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,292
    Likes Received
    3248
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    YMMV, but I noticed my Walmart is only carrying the baseline Finish tabs (the ones that don't qualify for the MIRs) in 18 ct. now. Quantum, Quantum Max, etc. were only available in around 50 ct.

    Just a heads-up for anyone looking to do the new MIR at Walmart! I was trying to do it in combination with the C051 offer (ended yesterday), but was out of luck.
    Last edited by Abby1; Thu, May 4th, 2017 at 07:08 PM.

  8. #173
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,292
    Likes Received
    3248
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    My Air Wick rebates arrived yesterday. Mailed on April 3rd.

  9. #174
    SBW is offline
    SBW
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    169
    Likes Received
    150
    Trading Score
    194 (100%)



    Is this only available online at www.smartsaver.ca, or is the MIR form in an insert too? If so, which insert?


    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    New mail in rebate form on www.smartsaver.ca

    Finish Quantum Max, Quantum Max Power & Free, Max in 1, Max in 1 Power&Free (18ct or larger), Dishwasher Cleaner, Jet-Dry, Quantum Jet-Dry (200ml or Larger) or Dishwasher Freshener, Up to $8 to cover the product plus taxes. PO Box 13906.

    Purchase April 25 to May 25, 2017 and received by June 25, 2017.

    NOTE: Dish tabs are currently on sale at Freshco $5.99 to May 3, 2017.
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  10. #175
    Smart Canuck smileyKT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,653
    Likes Received
    1181
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)




    anyone have success combining rebates of two different households into one envelope?
    dededi likes this.
    Search, watch videos, do daily activities for a few minutes each day to WIN free amazon giftcards! Give it a try Join Swagbucks today!!

  11. #176
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,116
    Likes Received
    2306
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    anyone have success combining rebates of two different households into one envelope?
    never thought of that ...

    The last one I did was 6 different rebates in one envelope for ONE household (that's already lots of postage savings!)

    I would like to know as well if multiple household in one single envelope is allowed. Highly doubt but you never know
    dededi likes this.

  12. #177
    Smart Canuck smileyKT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,653
    Likes Received
    1181
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)




    I'm also putting the older rebates (expired April 27, receive by May 27) with the new Finish (expires May 25) for one household


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hcao and dededi like this.
    Search, watch videos, do daily activities for a few minutes each day to WIN free amazon giftcards! Give it a try Join Swagbucks today!!

  13. #178
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,292
    Likes Received
    3248
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)




    New MIR found at the doctor's office:

    $3.00 off NeilMed Naspira or Pedia Mist Saline Spray; Expires December 31, 2020; Rebate request must be postmarked within 30 days from date of purchase; Form and UPC must be mailed; Max. rebate of 1 item for each rebate offer form (doesn't say 1 per household); Please allow up to 45 days to receive rebate check (rebate form is from the doctor's office)

  14. #179
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    298
    Likes Received
    837
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Name:  IMG_0064.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  404.4 KB
    A new Finish dishwasher tablet mail in rebate is out for the larger packs, up to 64ct and up to $23 dollar value.
    Found on a RCSS coupon board!! (Must be purchased at specific retailers, May 15-June 15, 2017)
    uanoor, hcao, smileyKT and 8 others like this.

  15. #180
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,389
    Likes Received
    15240
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    FYI rebates from this company can take up to 6 months to arrive. I know it says 45 days but that's how long I waited for mine
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby1 View Post
    New MIR found at the doctor's office:

    $3.00 off NeilMed Naspira or Pedia Mist Saline Spray; Expires December 31, 2020; Rebate request must be postmarked within 30 days from date of purchase; Form and UPC must be mailed; Max. rebate of 1 item for each rebate offer form (doesn't say 1 per household); Please allow up to 45 days to receive rebate check (rebate form is from the doctor's office)
    dededi likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •