User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

looking for the $5 off power sprayer coupons. 5-10 of them.
    in NE edmonton.

what do u need in return??
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Im south of capilano mall and am looking for DOVE coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I could come get those.

i do have the dove deodorant ones save $2 wub 2..not body-wash yet. are u willing to trade now, and receive what u need when i find it??

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

PMd you...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just received a reply from a rep. for S.C.Johnson-re: Coupon-Stacking of Scrubbing Bubbles products. I guess they will no longer be allowing their coupons to be stacked and said it was up to the retailers to communicate this to their customers. I checked with LD(WEM) and as of Dec.7/11 that's the deal with them, since they will lose money. The 'new wording' on the coupons makes it quite clear that they are not to be stacked. Too bad. Has anyone run into any problems stacking Scrubbing Bubbles products, recently?

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coolmum95 View Post
    I just received a reply from a rep. for S.C.Johnson-re: Coupon-Stacking of Scrubbing Bubbles products. I guess they will no longer be allowing their coupons to be stacked and said it was up to the retailers to communicate this to their customers. I checked with LD(WEM) and as of Dec.7/11 that's the deal with them, since they will lose money. The 'new wording' on the coupons makes it quite clear that they are not to be stacked. Too bad. Has anyone run into any problems stacking Scrubbing Bubbles products, recently?
    My sister was stacking at LD in WEM the other night and was told no more stacking on scrubbing bubbles from the CS ringing her through. I am really sad as I have been waiting quite a while for LD to get in the power sprayers so I could use my raincheck.

I am just guessing but this probably means no stacking on any SC Johnson product as the other product coupons (windex/pledge) have the same wording as well as the scrubbing bubbles.

I guess I will find out next week when I go as I would like to get some all purpose windex.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Who is the sales rep.

I think this is kind of strange as they just put out new coupons in last weeks flyer.
    Any other thoughts on this.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

with theses coupons they say one per purchase and one redemption per customer-does that mean you can only use one coupon for the whole transaction at that store. if you want more you have to go to a different store.? please elieviate for me -new to the game....

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponcrazy86 View Post
    with theses coupons they say one per purchase and one redemption per customer-does that mean you can only use one coupon for the whole transaction at that store. if you want more you have to go to a different store.? please elieviate for me -new to the game....

Yes it does mean one per customer as stated on the coupon... You can only use one coupon meaning you can only get one. And not all LD have the scrubbing bubbles in stock all the time. So I would go to different locations to get a scrubbing bubbles spray. But I'm sad now I can't use my stacks anymore oh well,
    busy, busy, busy

aww
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

There's always Save On Foods. you'll have to pay a bit, but that's better than paying alot. WEM LD is refusing Finish stacks now, as per their memo or whatever. Two different SOF's in the west end accepted my stacks on them today and yesterday. (between two stores there were only four boxes of the 20's left though, and I stacked for $6 of the $6.99 price). I saw some gals stacking Scrubbing Bubbles at a SOF last night too.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aww View Post
    There's always Save On Foods. you'll have to pay a bit, but that's better than paying alot. WEM LD is refusing Finish stacks now, as per their memo or whatever. Two different SOF's in the west end accepted my stacks on them today and yesterday. (between two stores there were only four boxes of the 20's left though, and I stacked for $6 of the $6.99 price). I saw some gals stacking Scrubbing Bubbles at a SOF last night too.
    I don't like stacking at SOF... But if I must I will try
    busy, busy, busy

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

with theses coupons they say one per purchase and one redemption per customer-does that mean you can only use one coupon for the whole transaction at

Yes it does mean one per customer as stated on the coupon... You can only use one coupon meaning you can only get one. And not all LD have the scrubbing bubbles in stock all the time. So I would go to different locations to get a scrubbing bubbles spray. But I'm sad now I can't use my stacks anymore oh well,
    So when we go to use it at walmart we are only allowed to get one? With that wording...

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

well looking at the flyers the scrubbing bubbles power spray is on sale for 5.97 and if you have the 5.00 off coupon then your only paying .97 thats good isnt it. other than only being aloud to get one bottle .

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I don't remember if I still have $5 off power sprayer coupons,thanks for head up
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

i was wondering though if you go through the self check outs couldnt you buy more than one bottle as long as you do it as one bottle per transaction? just wondering havent had a chance to go through self check out yet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information