User Tag List

Results 1 to 2 of 2
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By JDI007
  • 2 Post By dededi

Thread: Anyone know of a shoe stretcher that stretches the heel/back part width wise?

  1. #1
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Ontario, Canada
    Likes Received
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

    the back part of my boot needs to be stretched width wise, because I get blisters all over the back of my feet.
    Anyone know what I can do to stretch them? I saw those "tree stretches" on ebay as they're called but they are too long, I don't want the calf part of my boot to be stretched just the bottom back heel part only, any other shoe width stretching things I can get for that area only? or that I could DIY ...just anything, I desperately need the width of the back heel of my boots to be stretched, I get blisters I can't even walk in them for too long.
    I tried stuffing the boot, nothing.

    This thread is currently associated with: Ebay
    dededi and Davetherave like this.

  2. #2
    Canadian Guru dededi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Near Apsley On for the summer
    Likes Received
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

    A shoe repair store should be able to stretch them @JDI007
    ROMEO and Davetherave like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts