User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Checkout 51 Cash Back Offers (July 27 - Aug 2)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    I bought 3 folgers kcup x3 accounts last week at RCSS on sale for 5.98 and my cashback was not approved due to it saying no store discount on the offer. Have never had this happen ever. Went through the help desk and was still not approved
    I was just going to mention this to everyone too! I got great deals last week on folgers kcups $1.99 & 3.99 a box, I thought that's why I was refused, I also went to customer service, and she said that the supplier only wants CO51 to give the money if they bought it for full value, no sale, coupon etc. I told her I would be checking th details more closely, because they are getting more strict!!
    rockco likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SavvyLady View Post
    I was just going to mention this to everyone too! I got great deals last week on folgers kcups $1.99 & 3.99 a box, I thought that's why I was refused, I also went to customer service, and she said that the supplier only wants CO51 to give the money if they bought it for full value, no sale, coupon etc. I told her I would be checking th details more closely, because they are getting more strict!!
    They should really put in a minimum amount of money spent especially as everyone knows the regular price can vary a lot just between stores

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information