User Tag List

Page 2596 of 5392 FirstFirst ... 1596 2096 2496 2546 2586 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2606 2646 2696 3096 3596 ... LastLast
Results 38,926 to 38,940 of 80871
Like Tree14069Likes

Thread: Last Poster Wins $15

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I enjoy that song, but is it bad I wish every music video was the guy from the Black Keys video dancing?

I love him.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

i can't decide whether is is really cute, or really cruel...

DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dch View Post
    I enjoy that song, but is it bad I wish every music video was the guy from the Black Keys video dancing?

I love him.
    this one? LoL LOVE IT!
    DANGER

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Yessssssssssss! I loveeeeeeeeee him!
    he makes me wanna dance!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love him.
    oh dear me, i'm so with you.. i love that guy's dance moves.. did you know that that video is not the original that the Keys made for that song? i heard that they didn't like the original video and held an audition for a dancer and they chose that guy.. i just found this story from mtv...

The Black Keys' "Lonely Boy" video was one of the year's biggest viral hits, thanks mostly (if not entirely) to the dance stylings of actor/part-time security guard Derrick T. Tuggle, who, in one single take, shimmied his way through the song — and into Internet lore.

While there are roughly 100 amazing things about Tuggle's performance (we especially like his modified Carlton), perhaps the most incredible aspect is the fact that it almost never happened. After all, as the Keys told MTV News, their original "Lonely Boy" plans didn't involve Tuggle in the slightest

"There was supposed to be [a proper video for the song], but there is not. We shot a whole video here in Los Angeles about two months ago, but we didn't like it, so we scrapped the whole thing," drummer Patrick Carney explained, "Except for the footage of Derrick Tuggle dancing, which was a complete accident. ... He had an hour to listen to the song, and he memorized all the lyrics and he came up with the dance, and he basically did that on his own. And if we didn't have that footage, we would not have a video for the song."
    While the band wouldn't elaborate on what was wrong with the real "Lonely Boy" video ("It just didn't work. It was supposed to be funny and it didn't work," frontman Dan Auerbach said matter-of-factly), they're thrilled by the response the Tuggle-fied clip has received — especially since no one thought releasing it was a good idea. And no, they don't have plans to shoot another version.
    "I'm not sure the label believed the video would have the impact that it did, and then it took off and there was no need to put out another video," Auerbach said. "It already had gotten more hits than any regular video would have gotten."
    "We got some emails from some people at the label saying that it might not be a good idea to release that as a video, but we did, and it worked," Carney said.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yessssssssssss! I loveeeeeeeeee him!
    he makes me wanna dance!
    then dance...pick up dd and dance with her!
    Last edited by danger_dan; Wed, Dec 21st, 2011 at 10:00 AM.
    DANGER

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    i can't decide whether is is really cute, or really cruel...

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    oh dear me, i'm so with you.. i love that guy's dance moves.. did you know that that video is not the original that the Keys made for that song? i heard that they didn't like the original video and held an audition for a dancer and they chose that guy.. i just found this story from mtv...

The Black Keys' "Lonely Boy" video was one of the year's biggest viral hits, thanks mostly (if not entirely) to the dance stylings of actor/part-time security guard Derrick T. Tuggle, who, in one single take, shimmied his way through the song — and into Internet lore.

While there are roughly 100 amazing things about Tuggle's performance (we especially like his modified Carlton), perhaps the most incredible aspect is the fact that it almost never happened. After all, as the Keys told MTV News, their original "Lonely Boy" plans didn't involve Tuggle in the slightest

"There was supposed to be [a proper video for the song], but there is not. We shot a whole video here in Los Angeles about two months ago, but we didn't like it, so we scrapped the whole thing," drummer Patrick Carney explained, "Except for the footage of Derrick Tuggle dancing, which was a complete accident. ... He had an hour to listen to the song, and he memorized all the lyrics and he came up with the dance, and he basically did that on his own. And if we didn't have that footage, we would not have a video for the song."
    While the band wouldn't elaborate on what was wrong with the real "Lonely Boy" video ("It just didn't work. It was supposed to be funny and it didn't work," frontman Dan Auerbach said matter-of-factly), they're thrilled by the response the Tuggle-fied clip has received — especially since no one thought releasing it was a good idea. And no, they don't have plans to shoot another version.
    "I'm not sure the label believed the video would have the impact that it did, and then it took off and there was no need to put out another video," Auerbach said. "It already had gotten more hits than any regular video would have gotten."
    "We got some emails from some people at the label saying that it might not be a good idea to release that as a video, but we did, and it worked," Carney said.
    That's crazy! I had no idea, I'm glad they stuck with this video though, this guy has some pretty amazing moves - and I love that he knew all the words! LOL

then dance...pick up dd and dance with her!
    That little bumhead is still in bed! I don't wake her up, she's angry if you wake her up. (well that and she stayed up watching a Christmas movie, so I figured she can wake up when she wants)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

uhohh.. mommy's spoiling someone.. lol

dch
    Female
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Ughhhhh I know, I know. It also means no nap time for today either

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

lol.. good luck to ya, sister... gotta go wrap now, talk to you later

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i'll leave you with a cool song

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That little bumhead is still in bed! I don't wake her up, she's angry if you wake her up. (well that and she stayed up watching a Christmas movie, so I figured she can wake up when she wants)
    LoL
    DANGER

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Oh my goodness...That takes bumhead to a new height!
    LoL

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LoL hi tweety
    DANGER

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Morning Dan!

Thread Information