User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Arjon
  • 1 Post By Arjon

Thread: How often do you only get a few offers?

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Last week, I only received three product-specific offers, and then didn't get any of the usual three one-day wus ones either. I called and was told this is normal, that it happens occasionally to most if not all accounts.

Since I didn't pay much attention until around mid-year, I don't remember it happening to mine before. So I'm wondering if anyone has kept track enough to tell me roughly how often I can expect it to happen in the future. TIA

Rather ironically, after a few weeks of no purchases, SDM had an item on sale that I'd have stocked up on if I'd received something like a 20x wus $30 or 8000 wus $40 offer.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    4sure5 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I only get the 20x wus $30 or 8000 wus $40 type of offers about once a month. I also notice that the number of times I get the 20x points on milk has dropped too ... it used to be every week and now it seems to be every 3 weeks.
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Mon, Oct 16th, 2017 at 08:30 AM.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Last week, I only received three product-specific offers, and then didn't get any of the usual three one-day wus ones either. I called and was told this is normal, that it happens occasionally to most if not all accounts.

Since I didn't pay much attention until around mid-year, I don't remember it happening to mine before. So I'm wondering if anyone has kept track enough to tell me roughly how often I can expect it to happen in the future. TIA

Rather ironically, after a few weeks of no purchases, SDM had an item on sale that I'd have stocked up on if I'd received something like a 20x wus $30 or 8000 wus $40 offer.
    I've never tracked it. It does seem to happen every now and then. I have control over my dad and sister in laws shoppers accounts though, so I just use whichever card gets me the best deal. I've never had it that all 3 cards are skunked the same week. It's very handy to sign up a spouse or family member so you have a couple options of offers. Point transfer easily (and instantly) between cards.

Was there a text Tuesday offer last week? Come to think of it, I don't think so, since it was Thanksgiving, the 'Monday' offer was actually a Tuesday offer last week.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    It's very handy to sign up a spouse or family member so you have a couple options of offers. Point transfer easily (and instantly) between cards.
    While I didn't say so, my wife and I have separate accounts. I did use one of her offers, but it was 6k bonus points wus $30. This effectively discouraged me from buying more once I'd reached $30, which left me short of my max. stock-up level. So it would have been nice to have 4 wus offers available on both accounts instead of just hers. Oh well.
    nalaric likes this.

Thread Information