User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree93Likes

Thread: Save.ca-Save $5.00 on the purchase of any two McCormick Gourmet herbs & spices

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

McCormick website, under Gourmet, you will not find packets of sauces or gravies......

https://www.helloflavour.ca/our-bran...ormick-gourmet
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I have been using this coupon every trip to Walmart and making $2 or $4 a trip. Loving it.
    Tweets77 and Cocottee00 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    I have been using this coupon every trip to Walmart and making $2 or $4 a trip. Loving it.
    Hi great how/are you making $2 or $4 a trip @Cake please share TIA

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Hi great how/are you making $2 or $4 a trip @Cake please share TIA
    Well, I've been making $2/coupon when I was able to use it (2 @ $1.47 = $2.94 - $5 = $2.06), but not sure how to make $4 a coupon. My Walmarts would have a fit if I tried that!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, I've been making $2/coupon when I was able to use it (2 @ $1.47 = $2.94 - $5 = $2.06), but not sure how to make $4 a coupon. My Walmarts would have a fit if I tried that!
    Thanks @johnb56789 I also was having $2.00 overage at 1of the Walmarts not very close to me was just curious how to get $4.00 on each coupons
    Last edited by flemeth; Tue, Dec 5th, 2017 at 08:10 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I get 4 packages and use 2 coupons.
    Cata likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @Cake I am also lucky at 1 Walmart to used these coupons with coupons with trouble and get overage of $2.00 per coupon

ramo
    Trading Score
    2 (75%)

Are these coupons still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Think they are probably all gone. Zehrs, Independant and Loblaws in my area all have none. The old coupons are thrown out and replaced with new ones.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugalmom View Post
    Think they are probably all gone. Zehrs, Independant and Loblaws in my area all have none. The old coupons are thrown out and replaced with new ones.
    I have 30+ because for a while, I took a some each time I saw them in the hope I'd be able to use them. But I tried at about half a dozen stores, and they've been no go anywhere.

I'm more than willing to trade them, but doing so here on the trade forum is simply too formal and structured for my taste. I've done a bit of trading online, but not here, and in a way that's IMO much friendlier. One example is trading coupons the other person wants for nothing in return at the time, but with the understanding that the same thing will happen in the other direction when the situation is reversed. Another is both parties exchanging whatever each has that the other wants without regard to how many coupons or how much total value each party is giving or receiving.

In addition, I've had good luck lately obtaining any coupons I've become aware of that I'll use, so off the top of my head, there are none I particularly want in return atm.

I welcome any ideas as to how I might get something that I'd use for my coupons. Please post here or PM me as appropriate. TIA
    Last edited by Arjon; Thu, Dec 7th, 2017 at 02:08 PM.
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    I'm more than willing to trade them, but doing so here on the trade forum is simply too formal and structured for my taste... Another is both parties exchanging whatever each has that the other wants without regard to how many coupons or how much total value each party is giving or receiving.
    I welcome any ideas as to how I might get something that I'd use for my coupons. Please post here or PM me as appropriate. TIA
    I agree with you. There are a few folks that are very "formal" about their trades. It is the "fairness" of the trade that is more important than people exchanging items they don't need.

I find SDM points an easy way to do trades. For items I won't use I usually mail out for 1,000 SDM. That covers my postage and convenience. (I don't value my SDM at the "gold" level some people do).
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    I have 30+ because for a while, I took a some each time I saw them in the hope I'd be able to use them. But I tried at about half a dozen stores, and they've been no go anywhere.

I'm more than willing to trade them, but doing so here on the trade forum is simply too formal and structured for my taste. I've done a bit of trading online, but not here, and in a way that's IMO much friendlier. One example is trading coupons the other person wants for nothing in return at the time, but with the understanding that the same thing will happen in the other direction when the situation is reversed. Another is both parties exchanging whatever each has that the other wants without regard to how many coupons or how much total value each party is giving or receiving.

In addition, I've had good luck lately obtaining any coupons I've become aware of that I'll use, so off the top of my head, there are none I particularly want in return atm.

My suggestion are buy 2 McCormicks packets that cost more than $5.00 and you will have no problem.Leave them on the shelf by the McCormick products.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    My suggestion are buy 2 McCormicks packets that cost more than $5.00 and you will have no problem.Leave them on the shelf by the McCormick products.
    Thanks for replying. I already used all the coupons I'm likely to. My post is about spare coupons I picked up that I won't use. Not with these, but I've left coupons by other products before. I thought I'd ask about other options before doing so again. Considering these coupons are good for another 4.5 months, there's no apparent need to do this with them any time soon.
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I still have some - I don't use them at - I do marketing for a living so access to coupons all the time.
    the walmarts around me don't do overage so all to go

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

They dont have a choice to give u overage its their policy. I know they act like they do but they cant contradict walmarts coupon policy as a whole. Every walmart trys it on me but i dont leave till i get my overage. Dont give up bring a printed coupon policy with you.

QUOTE=anastasia1009;6850351]I still have some - I don't use them at - I do marketing for a living so access to coupons all the time.
    the walmarts around me don't do overage so all to go[/QUOTE]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information