User Tag List

Page 142 of 201 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 3007
Like Tree6580Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #2116
    Smartie Canuck greentires4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    BC
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,533
    Likes Received
    4169
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Did anyone else get an offer where you spend $50 or more on the ultimate dining gift card that encompasses Harvey's, Swiss Chalet and some other restaurants between Oct 1 and 7 and receive 7500 PC points at Shoppers?
    Yes it came in an email for me... I donít have $50 to spend though I have like $29.10 to my name. So it doesnít work for me does it for you?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

  2. #2117
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Has anyone been able to combine the Shoppers Tuesday 20% off Friends and Family (barcode coupon) with a loaded threshold points offer example 10k/$25 Loblaws products (also one day).

    Just wondering if anyone has tried today or on previous Tuesdays that had the Friends and Family offer?

  3. #2118
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    569
    Likes Received
    1467
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    Has anyone been able to combine the Shoppers Tuesday 20% off Friends and Family (barcode coupon) with a loaded threshold points offer example 10k/$25 Loblaws products (also one day).

    Just wondering if anyone has tried today or on previous Tuesdays that had the Friends and Family offer?
    I used the 20% off and it combined with the 10000 pts on "brands you love"
    torontogal12 and maple7 like this.

  4. #2119
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15272
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    There are like 50 offers in my app right now. Some of them are listed as "ends in 6 days" but most of them are listed as expired. Why would I want to look at the expired ones?
    Colsgirl and sweetmomma like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  5. #2120
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,374
    Likes Received
    1608
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    There are like 50 offers in my app right now. Some of them are listed as "ends in 6 days" but most of them are listed as expired. Why would I want to look at the expired ones?
    Have you tried swiping left on any of the expired ones and see if you can save them? I was thinking it may give you them for another week!
    For every friend who opens a Tangerine Account with a $100 deposit using ORANGE KEY:44683723S1 www.tangerine.ca we both get $50!
    Get Swagbucks for doing surveys, searching etc ... redeem points for GCs. If you join, please use my referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/colsgirl.

  6. #2121
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,378
    Likes Received
    2923
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    There are like 50 offers in my app right now. Some of them are listed as "ends in 6 days" but most of them are listed as expired. Why would I want to look at the expired ones?
    For me at least, the expired ones aren't deleted until some time after the new ones appear. The new ones show up late Wed. IDK when the expired ones are removed, but when I've looked a little after midnight, they have still been there.
    Miss Molly likes this.

  7. #2122
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    364
    Likes Received
    1350
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I have so many no name offers this week and I rarely buy no name. Weird.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #2123
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,378
    Likes Received
    2923
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    I have so many no name offers this week and I rarely buy no name. Weird.
    And how many is "so many"?

  9. #2124
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    364
    Likes Received
    1350
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    And how many is "so many"?
    8 offers out of 20 are no name


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #2125
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Likes Received
    3310
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    I used the 20% off and it combined with the 10000 pts on "brands you love"
    Thank you! I will try next time. I ended up purchasing all sale items instead.

  11. #2126
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,378
    Likes Received
    2923
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Rubialoca View Post
    8 offers out of 20 are no name
    That does seem like A LOT. I wonder if how many different accounts has to do with how often each of us buys no name products. In my case, I buy only a few no name products, none more than a few times a year, and I'd guess the most offers I've had is 3, maybe 4.

  12. #2127
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19
    Likes Received
    13
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    I've been out of the points game for a while so just hoping to get an answer to a question:

    I have a offer for 10,000 pts when you spend $30 or more on almost anything in-store at SDM. Would I get the 10,000 points if I pay through points redemption or would I only get the points if I pay out of pocket?

    Thank you!

  13. #2128
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,550
    Likes Received
    2402
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by atamb View Post
    I've been out of the points game for a while so just hoping to get an answer to a question:

    I have a offer for 10,000 pts when you spend $30 or more on almost anything in-store at SDM. Would I get the 10,000 points if I pay through points redemption or would I only get the points if I pay out of pocket?

    Thank you!
    This has just changed. You have to spend out of pocket.

  14. #2129
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19
    Likes Received
    13
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    Thanks so much!!

  15. #2130
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,406
    Likes Received
    15272
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Have you tried swiping left on any of the expired ones and see if you can save them? I was thinking it may give you them for another week!
    I did try but they were greyed out and I was unable to swipe. Just checked again and the expired ones are gone now. Guess they were just slow and there was some overlap
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 142 of 201 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •