User Tag List

Page 193 of 200 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 2999
Like Tree6568Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #2881
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,316
    Likes Received
    5113
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    i thought that if the offer says get X points wus $10, then your total must be $10 or greater after all coupons to get the points, so if you use coupon for that specific product then make sure you buy other groceries so the total is at least $10
    if you have 2 offers for the same item where offer #1 says get X points wus $10 and offer #2 says get Y points wub the item, then you redeem $10 for the item then you would only get the Y points not the X points.
    i hope that makes sense, maybe someone can confirm? TIA
    @Purdee - 2 different SCers have told me it works for them at the Loblaws-owned stores they shop at.

    And I haven't done it when redeeming but getting both promotions does work for a wub purchase. Here's the deal I posted in the 'best deal this week' thread:

    PC organic Portobellos $5.49
    Two PCO offers:
    200 pts For every $1 spent on Mushrooms
    400 pts For every $2 spent on PC Packaged Mushrooms
    Earned 1800 pts, making the Portobellos (2-pack)) $3.69.
    ROMEO, Purdee, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Have a great life!

  2. #2882
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,373
    Likes Received
    2907
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    i thought that if the offer says get X points wus $10, then your total must be $10 or greater after all coupons to get the points, so if you use coupon for that specific product then make sure you buy other groceries so the total is at least $10
    if you have 2 offers for the same item where offer #1 says get X points wus $10 and offer #2 says get Y points wub the item, then you redeem $10 for the item then you would only get the Y points not the X points.
    i hope that makes sense, maybe someone can confirm? TIA
    The system treats coupons as cash, so as long as your pre-coupon total meets the threshold, you will be fine provided the system is working normally. However, there's a caveat. If the system doesn't award the X points and you put in a claim for them, the wording of PCO rules seems to provide grounds to deny it. I haven't had this situation come up, so can't say if they actually deny.
    Silk, Purdee, Ciel and 1 others like this.

  3. #2883
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    8429
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    i did a shop today at rcss, my PCO offer was 200 points per $1 spent on seafood. My total came to $77.73 (including $39.96 on seafood). I redeemed 70,000 points, paid the remainder of my bill with debit and I still got points on the seafood; I actually got 8200 points. I don't know where the 200 points came from because 200 points x $40 = 8000 points. Anyway, i'm happy it went well and i got the points even when i redeemed points.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @Purdee- 2 different SCers have told me it works for them at the Loblaws-owned stores they shop at.

    And I haven't done it when redeeming but getting both promotions does work for a wub purchase. Here's the deal I posted in the 'best deal this week' thread:

    PC organic Portobellos $5.49
    Two PCO offers:
    200 pts For every $1 spent on Mushrooms
    400 pts For every $2 spent on PC Packaged Mushrooms
    Earned 1800 pts, making the Portobellos (2-pack)) $3.69.
    rayray, ROMEO, Silk and 2 others like this.

  4. #2884
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,316
    Likes Received
    5113
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    i did a shop today at rcss, my PCO offer was 200 points per $1 spent on seafood. My total came to $77.73 (including $39.96 on seafood). I redeemed 70,000 points, paid the remainder of my bill with debit and I still got points on the seafood; I actually got 8200 points. I don't know where the 200 points came from because 200 points x $40 = 8000 points. Anyway, i'm happy it went well and i got the points even when i redeemed points.
    Thanks for posting and confirming, Purdee. Great shop. You were brave to just jump in like that! Glad it all worked out.
    rayray and Ciel like this.
    Have a great life!

  5. #2885
    Super-walking bean bun! Ciel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    17,240
    Likes Received
    23642
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)




    Noticed that PC Optimum has added a third charity you can donate your PC Optimum points to: The Black Business and Professional Association, per Galen Weston's letter.

    The BBPA organization is offering a financial literacy event for Black Youth on Zoom next week.
    ROMEO, Silk, MrsMer and 2 others like this.
    2020-Money & Baby Yoda & Gatorade

  6. #2886
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,326
    Likes Received
    9840
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Loadable offers from p and g for optimum points https://www.pcoptimumoffers.ca/en/pg...al?track=05gEN

  7. #2887
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,316
    Likes Received
    5113
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Posted this in the 'best deal' thread but because of the discussion we had about getting points when you redeem, I'll also post it here...

    Did my shop at Provigo:
    1 tin PC Cashews $5.99 (had planned to buy at SDM last week but then saw they were on sale for same price at Provigo, so delayed purchase)
    2 pkgs smoked salmon $2.49 x 2
    2 pkgs PC Organic Portobellos $5.49 x 2 = 4200 points (Two PCO offers: 200 pts For every $1 spent on Mushrooms, 400 pts For every $2 spent on PC Packaged Mushrooms)
    1 box Magnum ice cream $3.99 = 1000 bonus pts
    1 box Dr. Oetker Lemon Meringue Patisserie = 2000 bonus pts
    Digital Offer: 3000 points wus $30

    I redeemed 30,000 pts and earned all the points above - actually got a total of 11,200 which is an extra 1000. Receipt shows 4000 pts earned in-store but manager didn’t know what the 1000 points were for and neither do I (If anyone has an idea what they were for, please let me know!). OOP = $2.32 incl taxes.

    Thanks again @uanoor , @calculator , @Purdee for your help!
    plc and 4sure5 like this.
    Have a great life!

  8. #2888
    plc is offline
    plc
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    636
    Likes Received
    1056
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)



    I shopped at City Market this past week and I had 3000 in store points that I had no idea where they came from. I had bought 3 Breyer’s ice cream which has bonus points of 1000 points. Maybe the Breyers/Magnum ice cream had extra points. Anyone else receive unexpected points after buying the ice cream?
    ROMEO and Silk like this.

  9. #2889
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by plc View Post
    I shopped at City Market this past week and I had 3000 in store points that I had no idea where they came from. I had bought 3 Breyer’s ice cream which has bonus points of 1000 points. Maybe the Breyers/Magnum ice cream had extra points. Anyone else receive unexpected points after buying the ice cream?
    Yes, Magnum points are doubling. I bought 5 and received 10,000 points eve though I was only supposed to receive 5,000 points.
    ROMEO, Silk and CheriLyn like this.

  10. #2890
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,316
    Likes Received
    5113
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Yes, Magnum points are doubling. I bought 5 and received 10,000 points eve though I was only supposed to receive 5,000 points.
    @Cata - thanks for posting. It explains the extra 1000 pts I got!
    CheriLyn likes this.
    Have a great life!

  11. #2891
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    New loadable offer. They are on sale @sdm $2.99 plus I have personal offer but sadly no coupons. There’s a $0.50 new tear pad.

    https://www.pcoptimumoffers.ca/en/pg...ssences/portal
    lotsasavings, 4sure5, Cake and 1 others like this.

  12. #2892
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,832
    Likes Received
    30734
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Today's text offerName:  Screenshot_20200623-101338_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  57.0 KB

    Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    Silk, 4sure5 and rockco like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  13. #2893
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,634
    Likes Received
    21669
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)




    Thanks @Anna Michele for posting the text offer . If I want to take advantage of this offer how can I go about doing it. Thanks in advance anyone

  14. #2894
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,924
    Likes Received
    11342
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    @Anna Michele , thanks for posting the text offer. I'm a little outdated on the new PC Optimum method and need to verify my outdated knowledge.

    1. If I purchase SDM gift cards and scan optimum card, do I still earn 15 points for each $1 spent (if I pay by cash, debit, etc).
    2. If I use the SDM gift card to make a purchase, do I still earn 15 points for each $1 spent?

    Basically, I'm curious if the double dipping still exists with SDM gift cards.

  15. #2895
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,832
    Likes Received
    30734
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    I think they removed the points earned on gcs some one can correct me if I'm wrong
    Yes you will earn when you pay with a gc

    Sent from my SM-A705W using Tapatalk
    rockco and CheriLyn like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Page 193 of 200 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •