User Tag List

Page 88 of 189 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 2827
Like Tree6282Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

  1. #1306
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    19616
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I received the offer through an email from shoppers as an exclusive offer i was going to delete it but noticed the offer at the end of the email it was dated March 16 and exp March 23
    Check your email you might find it the title was (our biggest spring sale) good luck
    Thanks @apple pie I will check

  2. #1307
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    19616
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I received the offer through an email from shoppers as an exclusive offer i was going to delete it but noticed the offer at the end of the email it was dated March 16 and exp March 23
    Check your email you might find it the title was (our biggest spring sale) good luck
    Thanks @apple pie I will check

  3. #1308
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,738
    Likes Received
    3634
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Found it, thank [email protected]!

  4. #1309
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,738
    Likes Received
    3634
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Do we know if these offers combine:
    In store:Get 25 k pts when you spend $75 on cosmetics
    App: Get 16x pts when you spend $75 on cosmetics.
    Please share your experience. Thanks everyone.

  5. #1310
    Smartie Canuck greentires4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    BC
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,474
    Likes Received
    3987
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)




    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Do we know if these offers combine:
    In store:Get 25 k pts when you spend $75 on cosmetics
    App: Get 16x pts when you spend $75 on cosmetics.
    Please share your experience. Thanks everyone.
    I donít have the app portion or at least any sdm offers...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

  6. #1311
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,639
    Likes Received
    10735
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by greentires4me View Post
    I donít have the app portion or at least any sdm offers...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No thought wus offers don't combine?!

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  7. #1312
    Smartie Canuck greentires4me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    BC
    Age
    35
    Posts
    6,474
    Likes Received
    3987
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)




    I have the app just no sdm offers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

  8. #1313
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,374
    Likes Received
    1621
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    No thought wus offers don't combine?!

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    You are correct, they don't.
    For every friend who opens a Tangerine Account with a $100 deposit using ORANGE KEY:44683723S1 www.tangerine.ca we both get $50!
    Get Swagbucks for doing surveys, searching etc ... redeem points for GCs. If you join, please use my referral link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/colsgirl.

  9. #1314
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,738
    Likes Received
    3634
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Thanks everyone, I won't try my luck then.

  10. #1315
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,002
    Likes Received
    13894
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    OMG I found the email with the milk offer. You have got to be kidding me.
    Anna Michele likes this.

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  11. #1316
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    569
    Likes Received
    1466
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    OMG I found the email with the milk offer. You have got to be kidding me.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me too! How did someone NOT say this earlier??? AHHHHHHHHH Bought 8 milk yesterday, sent my dad to get 20% off, told him to redeem $30 in pts. He got the 20%, but forgot to redeem
    Going to have to train him better. I told him he might become our new milk man.

  12. #1317
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23,002
    Likes Received
    13894
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me too! How did someone NOT say this earlier??? AHHHHHHHHH Bought 8 milk yesterday, sent my dad to get 20% off, told him to redeem $30 in pts. He got the 20%, but forgot to redeem
    Going to have to train him better. I told him he might become our new milk man.
    Do a points inquiry! Give the plu and say the cashier didnít enter it right!!! I would, this is more than lame to put it in an email!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!
    SIGN UP!!! SIGN UP!!!


  13. #1318
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    19616
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    @annedougherty can you please tell me which day that email came in for the milk offer TIA

  14. #1319
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,200
    Likes Received
    2457
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @annedougherty can you please tell me which day that email came in for the milk offer TIA
    16th w subject Our Biggest Spring Sale + More Great Offers
    annedougherty likes this.

  15. #1320
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    19616
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    16th w subject Our Biggest Spring Sale + More Great Offers
    Thanks very much @Arjon

Page 88 of 189 FirstFirst ... 38 78 86 87 88 89 90 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •