User Tag List

Page 23 of 234 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree7612Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I finally got all of our cards linked into new accounts. Got to SDM and had to sign in 3 times before I could even get a card showing. Then they couldnt scan the card from my phone
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the above reply. I have some offers on my PCO, I buy stuff and then use the PC MC to pay, I'm the authorised user, will the offers on my hubby's card loaded there too. Guess not, if I linked my PCMC. What if I didn't link my PCMC, will it have his offers. This.is......... pulling hair.
    I guess will learn by loosing points.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Was on hold this morning for an Hour then when I got a rep I got disconnected. I a, having issues with my card everyone else in my house went smoothly.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    I finally got all of our cards linked into new accounts. Got to SDM and had to sign in 3 times before I could even get a card showing. Then they couldnt scan the card from my phone
    Why didn't you get a physical card? It also includes a key fob for your key chain

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by daystar View Post
    Why didn't you get a physical card? It also includes a key fob for your key chain
    I did but it won't let me add it and since I had already added it to my app account, they couldn't use my old card to load a new PC one in store, will have to call them to sort it out.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is there anyway to see what my points balance was on my accounts before the transfer. I don't remember exactly how many points I have got and not really trusting 100% on the transfer as I see other claiming they got missing points...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    I finally linked my optimum card today. I had 85,355 optimum points and now I have 145,104. How can this be? I still haven't received the email link for my PC plus card so I can confirm it but even if they included those points, I only had about 23,000 points. Is this happening to anyone else?
    Shoppers worked on a different point system.
    50k(-94.9k) = $85/50k

85,355/50,000*85 = $145.10
    Which in the new system is 145,104 (10k = $10)
    barbis9, Ciel and Miss Molly like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Is there anyway to see what my points balance was on my accounts before the transfer. I don't remember exactly how many points I have got and not really trusting 100% on the transfer as I see other claiming they got missing points...
    I believe you need to find a receipt or some other documentation. Many members took screenshots or photos of their points on the 31rst in case something happened. Personally, I've had no problems with points or signing up.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    The 7500 pts WUB $25 produce last week was a flash sale at certain Loblaw chain stores. It was available for everyone.
    So you mean that it was an in-store offer, and not a loaded offer.

I only shop at No Frills, I don't recall seeing it there.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tried opening the app and when it started it told me that I was offline, when I clearly wasn't offline.

Wouldn't let me access my "card" or account without logging in first. This is not an issue I ever had with the old PC Plus app.

Does this mean that if for some reason our data is down while we're at the store, that we won't be able to collect points?

I was hoping to avoid having to carry a plastic card around, but I may have to bite the bullet.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    Has anyone figured out why we can't "Save for next week" or "Don't show again" any of the offers?
    Yes you can click the chrck mark it will pop up there.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

whew!! I am happy the sign up went sort of smoothly for me this morning. Thankful that last night I read through all the posts on this thread so I could get an idea of what to expect. Linked the cards so I think I am good to go.
    I received 11 useless offers today....lol!!

Now....one thing....the words say " you have 11 new offers loaded and ready to use " so does that mean that every Friday when the newer offers come in that I don't have to click " Load my offers " anymore? I always found that annoying.
    Will the new offers just BE there every Friday?
    Ciel likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone tried stacking points offers? In the old SDM system you couldn't stack offers but in the old pc system you could.
    I've got a 7.5k WUS $50, 6k WUS $20 on pepsi products, and the 20x on Saturday that would mean $28.5 back on $50.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    whew!! I am happy the sign up went sort of smoothly for me this morning. Thankful that last night I read through all the posts on this thread so I could get an idea of what to expect. Linked the cards so I think I am good to go.
    I received 11 useless offers today....lol!!

Now....one thing....the words say " you have 11 new offers loaded and ready to use " so does that mean that every Friday when the newer offers come in that I don't have to click " Load my offers " anymore? I always found that annoying.
    Will the new offers just BE there every Friday?
    By the sound of it most of us received useless offers, as in things we have never bought and / or never wil.
    I have a bad feeling that they didn't, or can't, use the previous data base built over a long term, so we get offers for stuff we actually want ... hope I'm wrong on that, but based on many comments in this thread, sounds like that's what happened.

Another point, apparently new offers will now get pushed on Thursday, instead of Friday. Some folks here seemed pleased about that, but not me.
    I loved having Wed /Thursday, overlap, and new flyer previews, to decide whether to use the offer, push it, or just let it expire Thurs night. It was an extra tool in the thrifty shopping too box for me, and now it will be gone.
    barbis9, Ciel, walkonby and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Yes you can click the chrck mark it will pop up there.
    Isn't the checkmark only for adding it to your list of offers?

I want to tell the app that I don't want certain offers anymore.

When I swipe, there's big bold words that say "These Actions Are Not Available"

Page 23 of 234 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information