User Tag List

Page 21 of 234 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast
Like Tree7612Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone figured out why we can't "Save for next week" or "Don't show again" any of the offers?
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    Am I the only person who hates the pepsi offers? lol
    I just wish they wouldn't give us these junk food offers.

You never see an offer for buying $20 of fruits and vegetables.
    frugalmom, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Did you get correct amount of points in new pc optimum account? as I didn't
    Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Today, transferred points to bring every Optimum account up to 95,000 points and above to ensure we benefit from the highest conversion rate (1optimum = $1.789). What's the procedure to load to the PC Optimum account?
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by endi2000 View Post
    Cashier told me that the PC mastercard was the easiest. I had linked my PC plus and Optimum before I headed out this am - BUT what I didn't know was that I had to physically link my secondary MC to DH primary card - in order for the points to show up on my card

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketchange View Post
    @endi2000 How did you link your secondary card to your primary?? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by endi2000 View Post
    Apparently, when I can get back into PCOptimum - I have to go into the primary's 'household' setting a and link my card to it. Technically it is the primary card holder who has to link the secondary card. I have a funny feeling that I have to create another PC id - and then link them. Can't get in right now to figure it out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    So i'm working on linking my secondary MC to my DH primary MC (now that the system is back up). I did have to create my own PCO account, and got some different offers than DH. I then logged back into his account to invite myself to join the household. LOL It's been about 10 minutes and I still haven't got my invite. I think they have way over-complicated the process to link primary and secondary MCs. His account shows my invite is valid for 44 days, but hopefully it shows up far sooner than that. For now I have no access to our points as they are all linked to his primary MC.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I am curious about the value of a household. I like the idea that we can both get offers like this weeks Pepsi promo that allows me to stock up on Gatorade. If I link the cards would that mean I will only have access to this offer once. I may set us up separately and see how it plays out for others. It will mean we nee physical cards to give to each other when using the other account. I may link my teen only because he works at RCSS and will often grab stuff we need at the end of his shift. It also means when I get the 10.00 hot food offer he can use it when he buys lunch and I would also let him used the points to pay since it's no longer a 20.00 spend. I have to say it was far easier than expected, I was up and running in 5 minutes. So I think you all worked out the kinks for me. But my SDM Points are wrong which I expected so I will just wait for the correction.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Viper View Post
    I just wish they wouldn't give us these junk food offers.

You never see an offer for buying $20 of fruits and vegetables.
    They just had an offer last week for one day 7500 pts WUB $25 of produce.
    barbis9, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

This might interest you if you haven't registered for a PCO account or transferred points in-store to get a card but have a PC MC - that's my situation. Tonight i wanted to pick up some chips at SDM but didn't want to hand over my card yet - prefer to do it online myself then will get a plastic card. So I used my PC MC to get the points but told the cashier I wanted to pay with a gc. Two cashiers did not know how to do it with the MC. The cash supervisor came and did it, no problem. So I got the correct points and it was added to most recent pcplus points balance. So if you're waiting to set up an account and link your cards, you can use the PC MC in the meantime.
    lotsasavings likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I just have the old SDM physical card for Optimum points.

I don't have & never had any PC points card, PC Plus points card or PC Mastercard, I don't use them.

So do I still have to convert the old SDM Optimum points physical card into a new PC Optimum cards ? Or can I continue to use the old one at SDM stores.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Old SDM program is gone and your card is no good - you need to convert it to a new PC Optimum account and get a new card
    tjthemanto likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    I m using the website, do I just click the corner of the offer to "load" or add to the list means "loaded offers"?
    The little check mark just adds it to a list to make it easier to find.
    You should be able to tell if your offers are loaded or not just by looking at the main page.

I must have clicked "load offers" when I first signed up, as mine are all loaded - I don't see an option right now to load them individually.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    barbis9, Ciel and cinpow like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone looked at how to modify Security settings for each card, including fob ?
    My wife's new PC Optimum card and fob that was attached are both set to 'Earn Only'.
    We did this on purpose in the prior PCPlus environment, in the Settings, as she had lost her card, and the fob is easy to lose.
    No doubt that carried over, but when I go into Cards, under Account, the edit tool has nothing that you can modify from what I see.
    The Settings option has nothing either. HELP!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Surprisingly it seems to be a good time to submit a request for missing pts on the website. I did one last night and one this morning and both were fixed within about 30 minutes.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

When you register, do you use your PC Plus username and password? I did that but it told me I already had a PC id. But, when I attempted to sign it with my PC plus username and password, that doesn't work either. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by pocketchange View Post
    So i'm working on linking my secondary MC to my DH primary MC (now that the system is back up). I did have to create my own PCO account, and got some different offers than DH. I then logged back into his account to invite myself to join the household. LOL It's been about 10 minutes and I still haven't got my invite. I think they have way over-complicated the process to link primary and secondary MCs. His account shows my invite is valid for 44 days, but hopefully it shows up far sooner than that. For now I have no access to our points as they are all linked to his primary MC.
    Got my invite immediately - but when I clicked on it - I got an 'unknown error' and then it says I am a member.

Bleh!
    My Orange Key 44990243S1

https://surveys.gobranded.com/users/...f49b113b291653

Starting a new Chapter in the Golden Horseshoe in 2017!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    @nalaric, did they do anything in particular to your new pcopt card in store so that it would link to the optimum card you gave up... or did your optimum points show up because you added a pcopt card to your account?

Just wondering, I'm reluctant to give up my sdm card without proof of having my sdm points first. Right now the sdm card won't link to the online created account.
    When I went to a SDM yesterday, they scanned my Optimum card and gave me a new PC Optimum card. My receipt showed that my points had been accurately transferred. However, when they wanted to add my now emply Optimum card to a pile in a plastic tub, I asked to keep my card. I know it's empty but I would rather dispose of it myself (after all this change-over confusion has been cleared up) rather than seeing it dumped into a pile of cards. I have too many points to take any chances.

Page 21 of 234 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread Information