User Tag List

Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Like Tree7612Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Awesome, I like that they can adjust the amt for that very circumstance

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They won't want people to put a tiny amount on a credit card as transaction fees are too much.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a question: do we *have* to register with PCO in advance? Or can we do it after Feb 1? I haven't found the answer to this. (I haven't registered my card yet, and my Mom won't be able to register until I get over to see her and show her how in person, which will be after Feb 1...)

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

I'm sure you can sign up before or after and you can likely do it through the app for her. If you are signed up for pc plus the app with update and you will be good to go no card needed

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    barbis9, Ciel and lorken like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

As well as taking pictures of you card balances, keep you receipts for the next while. I am in a queue to speak to an Optimum rep and I have been sitting here for 30 mins so far. I can only think that next week will be busier.
    barbis9, Ciel and lorken like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I'm sure you can sign up before or after and you can likely do it through the app for her. If you are signed up for pc plus the app with update and you will be good to go no card needed
    Thanks Anna Michele, I kind of thought we'd be ok but I was getting a bit nervous about it.
    barbis9, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

The PCO terms and conditions have been posted at https://www.pcoptimum.ca/company-pol...and-conditions There's some info that's new afaik; e.g. how redemptions will work for households, how many points you will have if you leave a household, etc.
    barbis9, Ciel and nalaric like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    The PCO terms and conditions have been posted at https://www.pcoptimum.ca/company-pol...and-conditions There's some info that's new afaik; e.g. how redemptions will work for households, how many points you will have if you leave a household, etc.
    I've been wondering if we'll still get 'base' points on SDM gift cards. I'm thinking I might have to go buy a few hundred dollars worth tomorrow, while they still transfer at max point value.

7. Earning and Redemption Exclusions

PC Optimum points cannot be earned or redeemed for any of the following: (i) the purchase of tobacco, lottery tickets, or alcohol, (ii) deposits (e.g., a water bottle deposit, as it is not a purchase), (iii) gift cards

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Last edited by couponlady; Thu, Feb 1st, 2018 at 09:41 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today, transferred points to bring every Optimum account up to 95,000 points and above to ensure we benefit from the highest conversion rate (1optimum = $1.789). What's the procedure to load to the PC Optimum account?
    Silk, barbis9 and Ciel like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Today, transferred points to bring every Optimum account up to 95,000 points and above to ensure we benefit from the highest conversion rate (1optimum = $1.789). What's the procedure to load to the PC Optimum account?
    https://pcoptimum.loyalty.shoppersdr.../announce.html

Make sure you hold on to your Shoppers Optimum and / or PC Plus cards until you have successfully linked them to a new PC Optimum account.

When the PC Optimum program launches, your points will automatically become PC Optimum points. Then, the next time you shop, the cashier will ask you to swap your existing Shoppers Optimum and/or PC Plus card for a PC Optimum card so you can continue to earn and spend your points.

On February 1st, you will also be able to get started by downloading the app or creating an online account and following the prompts on screen to link the points from your current card(s). You can link your Shoppers Optimum, PC Plus and PC Financial Mastercard ® into one account.

You will be guided through the linking process for your existing loyalty programs to have all your points in one PC Optimum account.

If after you complete the linking online and still wish to get a plastic version of the PC Optimum card, you can do so by swapping your Shoppers Optimum or PC Plus card at the checkout at any participating store.

If you have an email address associated with your Shoppers Optimum or PC Plus account, we will send you an email once the program launches to get you started.
    Silk, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by eyafitz; Wed, Jan 31st, 2018 at 11:21 AM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    https://pcoptimum.loyalty.shoppersdr.../announce.html

Make sure you hold on to your Shoppers Optimum and / or PC Plus cards until you have successfully linked them to a new PC Optimum account.

When the PC Optimum program launches, your points will automatically become PC Optimum points. Then, the next time you shop, the cashier will ask you to swap your existing Shoppers Optimum and/or PC Plus card for a PC Optimum card so you can continue to earn and spend your points.

On February 1st, you will also be able to get started by downloading the app or creating an online account and following the prompts on screen to link the points from your current card(s). You can link your Shoppers Optimum, PC Plus and PC Financial Mastercard ® into one account.

You will be guided through the linking process for your existing loyalty programs to have all your points in one PC Optimum account.

If after you complete the linking online and still wish to get a plastic version of the PC Optimum card, you can do so by swapping your Shoppers Optimum or PC Plus card at the checkout at any participating store.

If you have an email address associated with your Shoppers Optimum or PC Plus account, we will send you an email once the program launches to get you started.
    I just came on SC to ask if anyone was going to do the changeover online? Or are most people planning to go in-store where they will get a PCO card and the store will transfer the points to the new card?
    Ciel likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

A suggestion: if you haven't already, you might want to keep a record of your actual optimum / pcplus points going into the changeover to make sure all your points are accounted for. Or hang onto your last receipt with points balance. I took a screenshot of my optimum points balance last week (had cs adjustments so last receipt isn't accurate). But just tried to do the same for pcplus and the site is down for the changeover. Don't know if the optimum site is still up.
    Last edited by Silk; Wed, Jan 31st, 2018 at 10:18 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It kind of reminds me of the year 2000 change over for computers. I'm sure for the most part everything will go ok so if you did not back up with printed copies of you accounts I wouldn't worry about it too much

I'm sure there will be a lot of people waiting for 12:00 tonight to see how everything rolls over
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Page 11 of 234 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread Information