User Tag List

Page 29 of 234 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Like Tree7612Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First shopping trip, success. subtotal, $52, got 780 base, 15320 in store bonus (19x base, + 500 for the 4 bags of chips/cheetos I bought), 6000 digital for pepsi promo, which I will submit for the $20 in fpcs. Glad it all worked so well. All those points show on my receipt with a new balance, but that balance isn't showing correctly on my app or online yet. We'll see. I'll be watching things very closely for the next little bit.
    Tweets77 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to get my new card today in store, was told system down, try tomorrow....lol, really?!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I missed the beginning and a piece near the end but what I saw it wasn't mentioned here is the link
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...85998901784180

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the link. Wow. That Facebook live shows that so many people are having problems. Wow.
    barbis9, Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I've done two shops at Superstore and one at Shoppers since Thursday, and none of my offers came through properly. Points inquiries for Thursday and Friday went through quickly but my shop at SDM isn't even showing up on the app yet, and it took 30 mins to check out at SDM as the cashier didn't know what she was doing.
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Does anyone know if there are downsides to linking you PC MC to your PCO?

My Mom never linked her PC MC to her PC Plus as someone (not sure if it was a cashier or who) told her not to as she would actually earn less points. I did not understand but since I do not have PC MC I did not look into it. Now Mom is asking if she should or shouldn't with the PCO program.
    I cannot figure a way that they would get less points by linking them. (if you find out pls post so I will unlink my financial card)

No way I would do the new household option until they verify that all of the cards linked will get different offers. It was part of the plus of having multiple cards
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I didn't have too many issues merging as I waited till the 2nd. I was missing points for Jan 30 and 31st but they were added today. Weird having some many points for groceries now. My offers aren't great, just one for shoppers and the rest for items I do not buy for groceries. Hopefully next week will be better.
    Tweets77, Ciel and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

I have a question: I downloaded the app on my Ipad and Iphone 6. The Ipad has no problems but I cannot log into the app on the Iphone? I have already tried calling and cannot get through. No response from my FB query. Has anyone else had this problem? What is the fix?
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

OK, so I created a new account for my mom's card via the app. Everything went fine, she only had the PC plus card so off I went to No Frills and bought $20 in pepsi products. At the cash, she said I needed to get a new card and asked if I got one already. I said no, I did everything online so I don't have a card yet. She scanned the old PC plus card and gave it back to me along with a new card in case there were issues. When I went to the account online all the points were there including the new ones. But did I somehow create a card that will be mailed out to me because I did this all online? I am not sure what to do.
    barbis9 and Ciel like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

No card will be mailed to you, only way to get a new PCO card is in stores. Did you link the PCO card on the App?
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I got all points (transferred on Jan. 30th). So now every thing is updated.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    No card will be mailed to you, only way to get a new PCO card is in stores. Did you link the PCO card on the App?
    I just figured it out. It is linked but part of the new number was covered by the sticker so I didn't enter it properly. Thanks!
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Went to get my new card today in store, was told system down, try tomorrow....lol, really?!
    This also happen to me I was there on Feb 1st and it was the same will have to wait

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    First shopping trip, success. subtotal, $52, got 780 base, 15320 in store bonus (19x base, + 500 for the 4 bags of chips/cheetos I bought), 6000 digital for pepsi promo, which I will submit for the $20 in fpcs. Glad it all worked so well. All those points show on my receipt with a new balance, but that balance isn't showing correctly on my app or online yet. We'll see. I'll be watching things very closely for the next little bit.
    I had the same issue today, the points used to be there as you left the store, but today it took a couple of hours for the points to show and the offer to be removed. I used digital instore and personal offers and had no issue with any of them.
    Ciel likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

can someone refresh my memory please, i haven't redeemed a lot with pcplus before. can you redeem points AND earn points? like if buy $20 worth of pepsi items and i pay with points, will i get the 6000pts?

thanks in advance for the answer.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I took a peek just now and saw a "Coming Soon" SDM exclusive offer which was not showing earlier this evening:
    My offer "available in a day" is 20x wus $25.
    Anyway, when I viewed the details it said it expires on Mon, Feb 5.
    Ciel likes this.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Page 29 of 234 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread Information