User Tag List

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 358
Like Tree696Likes

Thread: RCSS St Catharines

  1. #331
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,350
    Likes Received
    1756
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    How do I find the Click n collect?

  2. #332
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    12809
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    How do I find the Click n collect?
    The offer came up at the bottom of the home page when I went to the RCSS website. It's good at any of the Loblaws grocery stores for the month of August for those who haven't used PC Express yet. I used it at 3 different stores yesterday and earned 3 x 10,000 points. The code is AUGUST10K
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Aug 24th, 2019 at 08:06 PM.
    2shopmom and list465 like this.

  3. #333
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,350
    Likes Received
    1756
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    Few more questions.

    Is there a minimum to spend? Is there a way to avoid paying for the service? (3.00/5.00)How are coupons applied?
    all of the Loblaws - Zehrs but not No Frills - mine doesn't have online shopping (yet), not sure if others do.
    Haven't shopped online here - anything to watch out for?

    thanks!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    The offer came up at the bottom of the home page when I went to the RCSS website. It's good at any of the Loblaws grocery stores for the month of August for those who haven't used Click N Collect yet. I used it at 3 different stores yesterday and earned 3 x 10,000 points. The code is AUGUST10K
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Sat, Aug 24th, 2019 at 11:51 AM.

  4. #334
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    12809
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Few more questions.

    Is there a minimum to spend? Is there a way to avoid paying for the service? (3.00/5.00)How are coupons applied?
    all of the Loblaws - Zehrs but not No Frills - mine doesn't have online shopping (yet), not sure if others do.
    Haven't shopped online here - anything to watch out for?

    thanks!!!!!!!
    For this particular promotion, which runs to the end of August, the minimum spend amount is $30.00. That's a pretty nice savings when you receive 10,000 points back. When I've ordered, using the AUGUST10K promo code, I've spent as close to but just over $30.00 as possible.
    One of the other benefits of this promotion is that it eliminates the service fee when you enter the promo code.
    Win-win all around!

    As for coupons, I haven't applied any to my orders so I'm not familiar with how that works.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Sat, Aug 24th, 2019 at 07:58 PM.
    2shopmom likes this.

  5. #335
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,016
    Likes Received
    7912
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    For this particular promotion, which runs to the end of August, the minimum spend amount is $30.00. That's a pretty nice savings when you receive 10,000 points back. When I've ordered, using the AUGUST10K promo code, I've spent as close to but just over $30.00 as possible.
    One of the other benefits of this promotion is that it eliminates the service fee when you enter the promo code.
    Win-win all around!

    As for coupons, I haven't applied any to my orders so I'm not familiar with how that works.
    From what I understand, you can go in with the employee and they can take the coupons at their PC Express "register". I think they just do a return to your CC/ form of payment for the coupons from what I have read/heard before.
    lotsasavings likes this.

  6. #336
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    12809
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    @johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

    RCSS is running a 2-day Flash Sale where you receive 5,000 points for every $10.00 spent on Quaker instant oatmeal, Quaker cereal, Quaker Dipps or Chewy granola bars.
    I wanted to know how many oatmeal and cereal I could price match so I checked at customer service. "Miranda" told me they no longer have a limit. All right! So I price matched with No Frills @ $1.91 and used a couple of Quaker coupons. With the Flash Sale offer, it worked out to less than $1.00 per box of cereal or instant oatmeal!
    2shopmom likes this.

  7. #337
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,350
    Likes Received
    1756
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    I price matched today - no limit.
    Clif bars - PM Sobeys 1.29/1.49 use 1.00 coupon wyb 2, 5000 points wyspend 20.00
    Co 51 rebate 1.00 wyb 2.
    Several varieties


    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    @johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

    RCSS is running a 2-day Flash Sale where you receive 5,000 points for every $10.00 spent on Quaker instant oatmeal, Quaker cereal, Quaker Dipps or Chewy granola bars.
    I wanted to know how many oatmeal and cereal I could price match so I checked at customer service. "Miranda" told me they no longer have a limit. All right! So I price matched with No Frills @ $1.91 and used a couple of Quaker coupons. With the Flash Sale offer, it worked out to less than $1.00 per box of cereal or instant oatmeal!
    lotsasavings likes this.

  8. #338
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,350
    Likes Received
    1756
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    @lotsasavings @johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

    Coupon board was being replenished...Barilla, Vim, Knorr
    lotsasavings and Big Pink like this.

  9. #339
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    12809
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    @lotsasavings@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

    Coupon board was being replenished...Barilla, Vim, Knorr
    Thanks! That's great to know! Now to hope no one clears all the Barilla at once!
    2shopmom and Big Pink like this.

  10. #340
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,350
    Likes Received
    1756
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    @lotsasavings@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

    Barilla/Vim coupons gone ! Ugh...was hoping there would be some I could grab for any of you that wanted them and didn't get a chance to pick up. I use these products but not that much.


    Go Go squeeze 20 pack apple juice is .94 cents - back of the store in stationery. Aug 28/19 expiry (another ugh). But still a great deal
    lotsasavings and Big Pink like this.

  11. #341
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    12809
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    @johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

    At the entrance of RCSS today:

    Big box of Dare Family Favourites, clearance priced at $9.94 - includes 11 full size packs of Dare cookies, crackers, Bear Paws, Real Fruit Gummies - a total wight of 1.93 kg - these are the $24.98 promo packs they offered several weeks ago with a minimum purchase of $225.00

    Another SCer from Alberta posted a brag about Quaker Crispy Minis. In the flyer, there's a "buy 3, get 1,000 points" offer but she got 1,000 points for EACH one so I thought I would try it here in Ontario. It works! At the St. Catharines RCSS, the Crispy Minis are on sale for $1.68 and I received 1,000 for each one. I used the tear-pad coupon "buy 4, get one 1 FREE" to make the deal even better!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Tue, Sep 3rd, 2019 at 10:11 PM.

  12. #342
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,350
    Likes Received
    1756
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    @lotsasavings @johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000
    Vector Jumbo 850 G PM Sobeys 6.99 x 2 - 13.98
    1 Kelloggs Nutrigrain bars PM WM 1.77
    6000 Pts wys 15.00 kelloggs
    Coupon 2.00 wyb 2 Vector large size
    CO 51 2.50 Meal Replacement Jumbo size *claim up to 2 times
    no tax - would have picked up RK for 1.77 and used 1.00 coupon but my store didn't have any birthday in stock
    6.99 x 2 =13.98 + 1.77 = 15.75 - 2.00 coupon for Vector - 6K pts for Kelloggs - 5.00 CO 51 = 2.75

    Check your CO 51 * some are good on regular size 400 g Vector 1.00 x 2 and others have the jumbo size 2.50 x 2
    lotsasavings and Big Pink like this.

  13. #343
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    12809
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    @johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

    I found the $8.00 sheets of Kellogg's coupons at various Sobeys about a month ago. Today, I saw them at Walmart on Fourth Ave. There were 4 pads there when I left. These are ideal to use with the current RCSS offer of 6,000 points for every $15.00 spent on various Kellogg's products!
    mommy2alayna and 2shopmom like this.

  14. #344
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,872
    Likes Received
    12809
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    @lotsasavings@johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000
    Vector Jumbo 850 G PM Sobeys 6.99 x 2 - 13.98
    1 Kelloggs Nutrigrain bars PM WM 1.77
    6000 Pts wys 15.00 kelloggs
    Coupon 2.00 wyb 2 Vector large size
    CO 51 2.50 Meal Replacement Jumbo size *claim up to 2 times
    no tax - would have picked up RK for 1.77 and used 1.00 coupon but my store didn't have any birthday in stock
    6.99 x 2 =13.98 + 1.77 = 15.75 - 2.00 coupon for Vector - 6K pts for Kelloggs - 5.00 CO 51 = 2.75

    Check your CO 51 * some are good on regular size 400 g Vector 1.00 x 2 and others have the jumbo size 2.50 x 2
    @2shopmom , the $1.00 coupon also includes the Cookies 'N Creme variety and the $2.00 WUB3 is good on any Rice Krispies bars (as well as Nutri-Grain and Pop Tarts).
    2shopmom likes this.

  15. #345
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,350
    Likes Received
    1756
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    lotsasavings - just wondering when you were at WM? I was there around noon and no coupon sheets. If you were there after I was, i may stop in. where were they located?
    thanks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    @johnb56789@MillieH@mommy2alayna@Big Pink@2shopmom@anisa @endi2000

    I found the $8.00 sheets of Kellogg's coupons at various Sobeys about a month ago. Today, I saw them at Walmart on Fourth Ave. There were 4 pads there when I left. These are ideal to use with the current RCSS offer of 6,000 points for every $15.00 spent on various Kellogg's products!

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •