User Tag List

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

Expired
    Last edited by Garysmom; Wed, Nov 29th, 2017 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Trying to delete...can't find a way
    Check out Swagbucks...it's a great way to stock up on gift cards for free!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/garysmom

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Garysmom View Post
    I joined a gift card exchange on Facebook. Problem is, I have posted repeatedly but none of my friends want to sign up, so it seems like it'll end with me! It looks super fun, and relatively easy, so I'm hoping people who love a deal with want to join in.

I know this isn't exactly a coupon trade, but I assume it would interest people like me who love coupons and deals!

As an added incentive, if you join and then pass it along and your friends send gift cards, I'll be happy to pass along some Optimum points to you as a little thanks for carrying it on! Does 1000 points per referral seem fair? Anyone interested????? If you'd prefer something other than Optimum points, let me know and I'll see what I can do!

Here's the info...basically, you send one person a $10 gift card, then pass along a letter to six friends, with an address of where they can send a gift card, and adding your name under that name and address...when they pass it along again, their people will each send YOU a $10 gift card. Easy enough to do, and lots of fun mail around Christmas, if people are interested in passing it along!!! Here's the post that sucked me in:

Who’s in for some fun???
    Secret Holiday Gift Card exchange!! Who wants to participate this year? It doesn't matter where you live - you are welcome to join.
    I need 6 (or more) people of any age to participate in a holiday gift card exchange. Buy ONE gift card (keep it to a place most towns would have, like Tim Hortons, Walmart, Winners, Chapters, Boston Pizza, Sport Chek, Subway, A&W, Canadian Tire, etc....) valued at $10 and send it to one secret person (I will PM you the name/address) and you will receive 6-36 in return!
    Let me know if you are interested and I will PM you the information. Please COMMENT or Private message me, if you’re in. Just keep in mind, you only have to buy one $10 gift card and if everyone participates you can receive up to $360 in gift cards for you to do whatever with, keep for yourself, or give to someone else!!!!...love love love this idea!!
    We don't allow trades that do not take place as part of the SC system so negative ratings etc can be left to warn people if necessary.

Also, a reminder to anyone reading that giving out Optimum numbers for trades or incentives is against the rules and your card can be cancelled as a result
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    110 (100%)

Sorry. I had no idea. I remember people regularly asking for Optimum points when I used to trade coupons. Figured deal people might like to do something like this. Guess I'm the only one who thinks it sounds like fun.
    Check out Swagbucks...it's a great way to stock up on gift cards for free!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/garysmom

Thread Information