User Tag List

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By couponmummy
  • 2 Post By couponmummy

Thread: SDM - Brag and a Rant

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Went to SDM specifically looking for a TV with the loadable offer of 20x WUS $100. The sale sign from last week was still there. Score! Cashier said the sign was supposed to be taken down yesterday. What's that to me? Consumer protection says that I get it at the posted price. It's a 32" LED technicolor TV, reg. 179.99, posted price of 139.99. And an eco-fee of $9.

Here's the rant.
    I loaded all offers to my card including 6000 pts WUS $30. I have no idea how they calculated my points, but I got 1420 as my base points, which is correct, and 6284 pts as my points prime numeriques. So I had to call SDM and waited for 30 minutes to get my points. I hate wasting time.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    mothu, dagney and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Wouldn't that combining offers? The card will pick one or the other, not both. I'm surprised they let you take advantage of both offers on the phone.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

No, I did not get both offers. I only got the 6000 WUS $30. If you read my post, I got 6284. The guy calculated what I should have gotten minus what I already got and awarded me the difference.

Note to self, if I want a certain offer, remove all the other offers so it does not trigger the lesser offer instead of the higher offer.
    Tweets77 and 4sure5 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I see, I thought you were ranting that shoppers didn't give you both offers, not that they didn't give you the better one. People say that the card will automatically choose the better offer but it sometimes doesn't, but congrats on the tv.

Thread Information