User Tag List

Page 1427 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 427 927 1327 1377 1417 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1437 1477 1527 1927 ... LastLast
Results 21,391 to 21,405 of 33170
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)

it still says I need a buck...its like far reaching for things I swear
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by madchives View Post
    so for those of us desparately in need of the snuggie, (that never showed up) - page 5 of special offers

Snuggie™ - AS SEEN ON TV
    45 Swag Bucks
    Confirms in 1 day

description
    Work the remote, use your laptop, or do some reading in a luxurious super soft fleece Snuggie™ blanket! This one-size fits all Snuggie™ blanket is warm and makes a great gift, so share the warmth.

requirements
    Purchase the Snuggie™ blanket. Valid user information required to qualify. Please note: If you cancel your order, TrialPay reserves the right to discontinue access to your free product.

personally the darned thing would electrocute me with static,,,,
    etc.
    Well that's interesting and way cheap! I don't really want one but I have been joking with my DH since they came out that I was going to get him one for his bday.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by agobot View Post
    Just a reminder for the newest member of swagbucks: You will ALWAYS get at least 1sb on your 2nd search each day. So this is at very least 1 guaranteed sb each day that can be earned in 2 seconds

Another easy sb is the weekly code you get only for viewing the "no obligation special offers" in the Special offers page. Just load that page, click on "skip" 3 or 4 times and you get a Swagcode worth 1sb each week.

Umm you can't guarantee getting a swagbuck on your 2nd search everyday because it simply isn't true. If you read this thread you'll see that sometimes they take much longer than that to get. By telling people they will ALWAYS get their win on their 2nd search you are discouraging them for searching past that.

The truth is that sometimes it takes awhile to get a search win and sometimes it's on your first few searches. And be sure to stick by this thread so you know when codes are out because they're a great way to increase your total faster.

If you need any more help with SB PM me or post your question here and someone will answer it.

Happy swagging!

Oh and no win for me yet this morning and I've done 4 searches.

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Oh yeah sometimes you need way more than 2 searches. I've been on my first 20 searchs in the morning and not got anything!! So no way to tell how much exactly it will take to get a sb.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Got my morning buck fairly quickly.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Got my morning buck for searching facebook.

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabreckon View Post
    I contacted the "help" people because I completed the worldwinner offer (using Paypal) and didn't get my SB's in my account (which I was hoping to get in order to order more GC's before cut-off) and I received a reply asking if anybody else had access to another account using my internet connection, or if I've completed other offers in the past. We'll see where this goes, and if I don't get credited with my bucks, I think I'll be done with swagbucks.
    They sent me the exact same reply... I'm not impressed...

It also seems like the replies are directly from WorldWinner though.
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Yay! Gift cards are being posted today! Free video games from Amazon here I come!
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Weeeooojr View Post
    Yay! Gift cards are being posted today! Free video games from Amazon here I come!
    Awesome. Way to go! ;D

$168.67 - LetsBreakRecords Click to Join. CPCS!

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Weeeooojr View Post
    They posted on the blog yesterday that gc's would be posted on Mon/Tue this week because the 16th fell on a Saturday. So we're going to have to wait an extra couple of days. At least we can be sure that they will be posted!

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I need 4 more sb for another gift, c'mon get those fingers searching referrals.

Also, I lol'ed when I saw the snuggie offer, that thing is soooo ugly.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wait so if i redeem a GC today or tomorrow, i can get in 1 or 2 days?

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ridman View Post
    Wait so if i redeem a GC today or tomorrow, i can get in 1 or 2 days?

I'm not sure if they've changed the cut off date to redeem and have them posted on this next round, the blog post didn't say. If you do redeem for one today or tomorrow the worst that can happen is you don't get it til the end of the month. And really you might get it this time. There really isn't a downside.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oh ok cool thanks. I usually redeem for Paypal though anyway, it stinks how paypal is 70 SB and the Amazon Gift card $5 is 45 SB. xD They should lower the Paypal to like 60? ;D

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    I need 4 more sb for another gift, c'mon get those fingers searching referrals.

Also, I lol'ed when I saw the snuggie offer, that thing is soooo ugly.
    So funny, but like I said also super cheap. Works out to like $5 for cuddly warmness (or so the infomercial tells me!).

Thread Information