User Tag List

Page 1576 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 576 1076 1476 1526 1566 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1586 1626 1676 2076 ... LastLast
Results 23,626 to 23,640 of 33170
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fire_earth_air View Post
    Maybe you won some of the SBs at the other search and win sites that are linked to swagbucks.
    If you win on those, you have to redeem the SBs earned on those specific sites.

If you go to "my account" from the main swagbucks website you'll see how many points you earned where.
    If there's anything other than swagbucks.com then that means you might have searched and won some SBs elsewhere.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOH... u're right. 3 are with a7x... i don't even know how that happened....
    do u guys use the partner sites too? i don't know if i should even bother...

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouserhead View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOH... u're right. 3 are with a7x... i don't even know how that happened....
    do u guys use the partner sites too? i don't know if i should even bother...
    One day there was a 3SB code on that site.. I got it too. You can use it to enter the contests on that site, thats what I did.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Just a heads up to everyone who is waiting, or will be waiting for amazon gc's at the end of the month, the blog says that because the 30th falls on a Saturday they will be posted to our accounts on Monday Feb 1 instead.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by starrynight8765 View Post
    One day there was a 3SB code on that site.. I got it too. You can use it to enter the contests on that site, thats what I did.
    oooh thanks

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

thanks maybe. I read that too.
    I need some active refferals.I have 33 in total and only 5 of them regularly doing their searches,Rest are on 0.These people don't know what they are missing.NEED SOME ACTIVE REFFERALS
    I am getting gift card just for searching on swagbucks $235 till now
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/humair
    The best survey site everhave recived $50 cheque from them.http://OpinionOutpost.com/join/8174463
    send me pm so that I could send tips to earn fast and free money!!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Same here I just used the 3sb I got from them to enter some $100 amazon GC contest.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    Just a heads up to everyone who is waiting, or will be waiting for amazon gc's at the end of the month, the blog says that because the 30th falls on a Saturday they will be posted to our accounts on Monday Feb 1 instead.
    Thanks maybe. I am waiting on 1 gift card for now, redeemed on the 16th I think so it didn't qualify for the last redemption. I am sitting at 284 right now, so I am not sure if I will wait until next month to get 5 $5 cards or get a bigger denomination this month.

Trading Score
    187 (100%)

I got 1sb for searching 'smartcanucks' about 30 mins ago. 2 more away from another amazon GC!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have one buck on that wrestling site and I can't get rid of it. No contest for it.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    Thanks maybe. I am waiting on 1 gift card for now, redeemed on the 16th I think so it didn't qualify for the last redemption. I am sitting at 284 right now, so I am not sure if I will wait until next month to get 5 $5 cards or get a bigger denomination this month.
    I already redeemed for my 5 .ca cards but I'm waiting on one because I got it on the 16th. I have enough to get a couple more cards and I think I'm going to go ahead and get the .com ones this month to put towards my Kindle. I'm getting the .com cards from a few sites now so I'm hoping it doesn't take me really long to save up for it.

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maybe View Post
    I already redeemed for my 5 .ca cards but I'm waiting on one because I got it on the 16th. I have enough to get a couple more cards and I think I'm going to go ahead and get the .com ones this month to put towards my Kindle. I'm getting the .com cards from a few sites now so I'm hoping it doesn't take me really long to save up for it.
    me too, I ordered 5 of each amazon gift card this month too. And just redeemed for 2 - $5 amazon.com cards on superpoints as well.

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

i was able to redeem for 1 amazon gc yesterday! i need more active referals too lol
    Want Amazon.ca or other gift cards? Join Swagbucks and Irazoo! $515 redeemed to date.

My blog: http://seapotato.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I think thats for superpoints..
    Actually, depending on your member level, you can get up to 100 searches at SuperPoints.
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by View Post
    me too, I ordered 5 of each amazon gift card this month too. And just redeemed for 2 - $5 amazon.com cards on superpoints as well.

I am going to order 2 $5 .com through swagbucks now. I ordered 2 $5 .com from cashlagoon this morning (should have those by tomorrow!). It should add up pretty quick with just these 2 sites, and I have a couple more sites too.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

I don't know what to get fro mswagbucks since I can't get the betty boop penicl case, I guess I'll just keep saving up points until I see something.
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Thread Information