User Tag List

Page 333 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 33170
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i have been watiing since friday for my g/c. and i'm getting impatient lol.
    They always show up for me on Thursday, my guess is that you will get it Thursday.
    Join Swagbucks and Earn Gift Cards
    My gift cards earned for FREE: over $500

Master of Disaster
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    It sounds like maybe you're not enjoying it for the fun that it is - which is what I think many of us use it for.
    Theres fun? Man...i cant find it

Search for random stuff in the hopes you win a sb or two, the search is useless for serious serches as the results are awful.

And then theres hoping you will stumble across a bonus code that is only active for an hour in which case you would have to dedicate your day to watching for them.

I dont see the fun in it

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveFromCanada View Post

Search for random stuff in the hopes you win a sb or two, the search is useless for serious serches as the results are awful.

And then theres hoping you will stumble across a bonus code that is only active for an hour in which case you would have to dedicate your day to watching for them.

I dont see the fun in it
    I usually search for sites I have to go to anyway (like SC). For me, it`s worth the extra few seconds it takes to maybe get 1 or 3 or 10 SBs (OK, it`s actually a minute, since I`m on dial-up & have to wait for the lazy cat to crank up the old PC to get it to run ). It doesn`t cost me anything but a few seconds of time & gives me a chance to talk to the nice folks on here.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

everyone I know just shrugged it off and didnt even look at the link. It may be free but most people dont feel like trying to earn a couple bucks by using a really crappy search engine.
    I kind of shrugged it off. I stalk the store to see if there's anything i like, so far nothing.

Master of Disaster
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    I usually search for sites I have to go to anyway (like SC). For me, it`s worth the extra few seconds it takes to maybe get 1 or 3 or 10 SBs (OK, it`s actually a minute, since I`m on dial-up & have to wait for the lazy cat to crank up the old PC to get it to run ). It doesn`t cost me anything but a few seconds of time & gives me a chance to talk to the nice folks on here.
    Yea thats pretty much what I do too, just search for a stie every now and again and hope I win one

Quote Originally Posted by xbbx View Post
    I kind of shrugged it off. I stalk the store to see if there's anything i like, so far nothing.
    Only really useful thing on that site are the giftcards, although I dont get how the figure out the swagbuck value of them, its all over the place, youll pay more for a 50$ g/c of one store then you will of another.

But the only affordable ones really are the 5$ amazon ones, I dont see how you could ever get enough for one of the other ones, baring being at it for a few years or having a ton of referals

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

^well, i don't really shop on amazon, well online for that matter =/ so the gc are useless. If they sent the physical cards then I might work my butt off for the sephora one.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

I dont see the fun in it
    If you don't mind me asking DaveFrom Canada, why are you using Swagbucks then? For the last while you've been complaining and bad mouthing it, which is fine, everyone is allowed their opinions. If it's so bad and no fun, why do you keep using it? You're promoting it with your signature, yet bad mouthing it in the forums, not a good way to sway people to click your link if you ask me.

Personally, I enjoy swagbucks because it's a fun (for me) way to earn some extra cash (in the form of GCs since I use Amazon). I find the search results are fine, not great, but fine ans I get rewarded ever so often with swagbucks. The codes are a nice added bonus (gifts as I call them). Are they there to keep you addicted as you say? The whole program is meant to do that. If people didn't use it, they would cease to exist and the reason people use it are for "free stuff" through earning swagbucks.

Well, that's enough from me
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mondowin View Post
    New swag code. See SWAG Blog site. Expires 1:00 am PST.
    2001 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductee, guitar player with initials JB. Go for it!

mondowin
    It was already expired almost a half hour before you posted..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Master of Disaster
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

because there are no other better alternatives, medicine tastes bad but you still dont have a choice if you want to get better, well this may eventually get some something in a year or two.

Why is it in my sig? nothing else to put in there and maybe, just maybe, one day, in a galaxy far far away, someone will use it.

I think your also forgetting that this is a business, they are making alot more money off of you then you are off of them you may not be giving them money but your giving them your time which is just as good as giving them money, its not like their doing us a favor by providing this, its a business like any other and could use some improvement.

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

because there are no other better alternatives, medicine tastes bad but you still dont have a choice if you want to get better, well this may eventually get some something in a year or two.

Why is it in my sig? nothing else to put in there and maybe, just maybe, one day, in a galaxy far far away, someone will use it.

I think your also forgetting that this is a business, they are making alot more money off of you then you are off of them you may not be giving them money but your giving them your time which is just as good as giving them money, its not like their doing us a favor by providing this, its a business like any other and could use some improvement.
    Very true, it does seem to be one of the better search and win sites out there and your comment on how they could use some improvement is bang on! Do you ever frequent the swagbucks facebook page? Absolutely crazy how some people are fanatics over there.

Oh, and don't worry, I know they are a buisness and making a lot more cash off me then I am off them I've got the time to spare at the moment.
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Mutipel winners on swagbucks is Swagadelic.

Does that count for the contest tweet i don't need # or anything?
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Random blurb..

CLICK ON MY SIGGY PM me if you do, and I'll guide you along the way

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Random blurb..

CLICK ON MY SIGGY PM me if you do, and I'll guide you along the way