User Tag List

Page 370 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 870 1370 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 33170
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

another code ...sheesh..missed it

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Awesome, got it, thanks!

And I won 1 swagbuck searching for the blog!
    Last edited by abc642; Sat, May 9th, 2009 at 06:04 PM.
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

You're kidding! I missed it by a minute?
    Free video game trading at 99gamers! Please use my referral link
    http://99gamers.com/invite/Weeeooojr

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Weeeooojr View Post
    You're kidding! I missed it by a minute?
    Yeah, that code wasn't active for very long by the looks of it.
    Join Swagbucks - Earn free stuff by searching!
    Join Zoombucks - Search and Win site like Swagbucks
    My Tradelist

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I think the code only lasted something like 20 minutes..
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

ECW
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Damn, I missed it. I've been missing a lot of codes lately.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ECW
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a big favor to ask someone, so if anyone wants to help me out, I'd appreciate it, just PM me... Okay....

I currently have $15 in gift certificates in my amazon.ca account, which I got from Swag Bucks. I was trying to get a music album from amazon.ca that cost $10.99. I thought $15 would be enough, but when I attempted to purchase the item, it would say this---

Code:
    There is a slight problem with your order. (See below.)

You didn't enter a credit card number. Please enter your full credit card number below.

We added your gift certificate to this order. However, there's still a slight problem.Your gift certificates and promotional credit do not cover the total cost of your order, which may include tax and shipping charges. Please provide a credit card or enter additional gift certificates or promotional codes below.
    It's obvious that my $15 gift certificate doesn't cover the whole purchase because of shipping and all that, which makes it probably $20 or more, but I only have $15. I don't have a credit card, so I can't purchase the item, and I end up wasting about 120 Swag Bucks for purchasing those 3 GC's.

So, this is where I need the favor... I will give anyone who wants to do this with me my 3 $5 GC's and they will purchase my item with their credit card. You're losing $15 but I'm giving you my $15 in GC's, the GC's I want to use to purchase this item.. So if anyone is willing to help me out I would really appreciate it, post here if you're interested in helping me out, then PM and we could talk more about the situation.. thank you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by ECW View Post
    I have a big favor to ask someone, so if anyone wants to help me out, I'd appreciate it, just PM me... Okay....

I currently have $15 in gift certificates in my amazon.ca account, which I got from Swag Bucks. I was trying to get a music album from amazon.ca that cost $10.99. I thought $15 would be enough, but when I attempted to purchase the item, it would say this---

Code:
    There is a slight problem with your order. (See below.)

You didn't enter a credit card number. Please enter your full credit card number below.

We added your gift certificate to this order. However, there's still a slight problem.Your gift certificates and promotional credit do not cover the total cost of your order, which may include tax and shipping charges. Please provide a credit card or enter additional gift certificates or promotional codes below.
    It's obvious that my $15 gift certificate doesn't cover the whole purchase because of shipping and all that, which makes it probably $20 or more, but I only have $15. I don't have a credit card, so I can't purchase the item, and I end up wasting about 120 Swag Bucks for purchasing those 3 GC's.

So, this is where I need the favor... I will give anyone who wants to do this with me my 3 $5 GC's and they will purchase my item with their credit card. You're losing $15 but I'm giving you my $15 in GC's, the GC's I want to use to purchase this item.. So if anyone is willing to help me out I would really appreciate it, post here if you're interested in helping me out, then PM and we could talk more about the situation.. thank you
    Save up for another gc then go and purchase it?

ECW
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aliciax View Post
    Save up for another gc then go and purchase it?
    I thought of that, but what if it still doesn't cover it.. I also think amazon.ca won't let you purchase something without entering your credit card.
    Last edited by ECW; Sat, May 9th, 2009 at 08:08 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Missed it again.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I thought of that, but what if it still doesn't cover it.. I also think amazon.ca won't let you purchase something without entering your credit card.
    you dont have to put in a CC if you have enough gift cards to purchase the item i dont own a CC so i save up till i have enough to cover the full cost and it never asks me
    also you cant give away the $15 worth of GC's once you already put them on your amazon account cause the codes wont work for anyone else since you already applied them...
    basically the only thing you can do is save till you have enough then buy it

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

btw your CD with shipping will cost 15.97 so you only need one more GC to get it

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

ECW
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    you dont have to put in a CC if you have enough gift cards to purchase the item i dont own a CC so i save up till i have enough to cover the full cost and it never asks me
    also you cant give away the $15 worth of GC's once you already put them on your amazon account cause the codes wont work for anyone else since you already applied them...
    basically the only thing you can do is save till you have enough then buy it
    Ohh, alright, thank you very much. I guess I will save up.

$15.97?? Okay, that sounds good. Thank you very much roseofblack
    Last edited by ECW; Sat, May 9th, 2009 at 08:34 PM.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

missed the code, got 3 sb today!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Ohh, alright, thank you very much. I guess I will save up.

$15.97?? Okay, that sounds good. Thank you very much roseofblack
    another option is to go to sdm and by a $25 mastercard and use part of it for the remainder. they will take out an extra $1. that's how i got my wii.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Thread Information