User Tag List

Page 581 of 2212 FirstFirst ... 81 481 531 571 579 580 581 582 583 591 631 681 1081 1581 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 33170
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    for those of you saying you're not on myspace, why not just sign up? when I saw the announcement yesterday that they were going to post a 3 point code on myspace today, the first thing I did was sign up on myspace - took less than 2 minutes

now I'm wondering if they're cross referencing those on their myspace friends list, and those who entered the code, and will deactivate those who entered the code without being a "friend"

as for all the deactivations - over and over again on facebook I read posts of people saying haha I got a sb for searching this crazy word, or that crazy word, or putting a code into the search box, and then these people wonder why they get de-activated - swagbucks stresses you must search *naturally*, so entering a code into the search box is obviously not a natural search - neither is searching for poopyhead (I swear someone posted that!) and others put "give me a swagbuck" into the search box, and think it's a hoot when they get a sb - and they post these things on the wall?!! heck, the swag guy doesn't have to go looking for people to deactivate, he just has to read the wall and find dozens of them!

yeesh! LOL

This actually sounds like entrapment to me.

I am debating whether or not to keep my Swagbucks account now

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post

That's exactly what I was thinking. But I thought I was just paranoid.

Also, I've been waiting since July 11th for an Amazon gc. Even at 5-7 business days, this is quite late.
    Sign up for Swag Bucks and earn free gift cards. PM me for sign-up codes and tips!

25 Point Bonus on sign-up with superpoints! Click here =)

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Twitter Trivia starts in 10 minutes for those who play

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post

the cross referencing was just speculation on my part - but they're so petty when picking reasons to deactivate people, it wouldn't surprise me

maybe too many people are redeeming for too many prizes, and they're trying to cull the herd, so to speak

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jac.queline22 View Post
    Also, I've been waiting since July 11th for an Amazon gc. Even at 5-7 business days, this is quite late.
    As I mentioned earlier.. it's 7-10 business days.
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunn View Post
    As I mentioned earlier.. it's 7-10 business days.

Is this from the SB site? Because in the description it says 4-7 business days. Oh well, I'm not in a hurry anyway.
    Sign up for Swag Bucks and earn free gift cards. PM me for sign-up codes and tips!

25 Point Bonus on sign-up with superpoints! Click here =)

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jac.queline22 View Post
    Is this from the SB site? Because in the description it says 4-7 business days. Oh well, I'm not in a hurry anyway.
    It's from the "You Must Verify Your Order‏" email.

IF YOU ARE ORDERING A GIFT CARD: Your gift card redemption code will be posted on your Account Profile, in the "MY GIFT CARDS" section, within 7-10 business days of this purchase.
    FREE PayPal $$ and Amazon Gift Cards!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/profile/tommygunn

Easy way to get Amazon Gift Cards, PayPal $$, and much more! Join MyPoints!
    https://www.mypoints.com?rb=31269562

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

YES! Got 1SB and just ordered $5 PayPal

17 Lockerz invites left to Z-List.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    as for all the deactivations - over and over again on facebook I read posts of people saying haha I got a sb for searching this crazy word, or that crazy word, or putting a code into the search box, and then these people wonder why they get de-activated - swagbucks stresses you must search *naturally*, so entering a code into the search box is obviously not a natural search - neither is searching for poopyhead (I swear someone posted that!) and others put "give me a swagbuck" into the search box, and think it's a hoot when they get a sb - and they post these things on the wall?!! heck, the swag guy doesn't have to go looking for people to deactivate, he just has to read the wall and find dozens of them!

yeesh! LOL
    That may be the case for others, but I have never posted on the facebook wall (so not a fan of FB, even tho I have an account with FB & Twitter). The only thing I can think of is that I was not allowed to search for the same thing more than once a day. I would just go automatically to SB's page when I logged on the computer, enter SC & search. I don't keep the computer on constantly, cause I do have other things to do (like feed the cat & walk the dog). Maybe it's cause I copied & pasted codes, instead of typing them out? Now, I'm getting paranoid.

I'm starting to wonder if being a member of SC (& having the same user name) could be a connection? All those who've been deactivated, did you use the same or similar user name on both sites? Maybe it was my post from months ago, offering to give new members a heads up when codes are posted was the reason (since I figured not everyone checks this thread that religiously)?

At any rate, I'm still waiting for a response. If nothing comes of it, well, it's no skin off my nose. I got $50 of amazon gc's without that much work, so something came of it. & I got to meet & spend time with some nice folks on here.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Let us know if and when you do get a response. I hope you get your account back soon.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    That may be the case for others, but I have never posted on the facebook wall (so not a fan of FB, even tho I have an account with FB & Twitter). The only thing I can think of is that I was not allowed to search for the same thing more than once a day. I would just go automatically to SB's page when I logged on the computer, enter SC & search. I don't keep the computer on constantly, cause I do have other things to do (like feed the cat & walk the dog). Maybe it's cause I copied & pasted codes, instead of typing them out? Now, I'm getting paranoid.

I'm starting to wonder if being a member of SC (& having the same user name) could be a connection? All those who've been deactivated, did you use the same or similar user name on both sites? Maybe it was my post from months ago, offering to give new members a heads up when codes are posted was the reason (since I figured not everyone checks this thread that religiously)?

At any rate, I'm still waiting for a response. If nothing comes of it, well, it's no skin off my nose. I got $50 of amazon gc's without that much work, so something came of it. & I got to meet & spend time with some nice folks on here.
    Same thing here. I never post on FB, Twitter or anything else. I don't search random crap but will search the same thing 2 or 3 times in one day.

My username is the same here as on Swagbucks.
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/andythealien Probably the best search and win site out there. Redeemed many, many times.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

this de-activation craze is getting a little out of hand I think. If they can't even give you an explanation, then why would anybody want an account with this site? I have one, don't do much searching or looking for codes, I don't use it religiously, have no referrals who are of much help to me, so I'm not even sure why I have my account. I wish SB's were transferrable so I could give them to somebody.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I guess it's like sdm points, if they think you are doing something wrong, they can just take them away. Except you pay money to collect sdm points and for this you don't, just your time. But ya, it's a loyalty program sort of deal too.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

it really sucks, i guess they want more profit?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Well, I guess I get to join the persona non grata club. I've been deactivated. Have no clue why. I have no referrals, so whatever the reason, it was my fault. The biggest annoyance is that I've been waiting 2 weeks to get an amazon gc, now it looks like it's gone. We'll see if I get a reply from them.
    A lot of people have had their accounts deactivated lately. I don't do very many searches using SB.

Thread Information