Contest is open to Canadian residents only.

Quebec is okay!!

Enter here:
www.stingray.com/
junocontests

I can't link to the contest because I've already entered so I broke up the link above!!

Rules here:
https://music.stingray.com/contests/junos-2018-rules

Ends :Thursday March 15th, 2018

There are two ways to enter the Contest, either via Facebook or Stingray Music website. No entries will be accepted by any other means

Limit of one (1) entry per person

There is one (1) prize available to be won. The prize consists of a trip for two (2) adults of a total approximate value of three thousand and five hundred dollars (CDN $3,500.00), and includes the following:

One (1) round-trip economy airfare for the winner and his/her guest leaving together from the same gateway from a Canadian International airport closest to winner's home, to Vancouver, BC;
Two (2) nights hotel accommodation in Vancouver, BC on March 24th and March 25th, 2018, for the winner and his/her guest (one (1) double occupancy standard room);
Two (2) floor tickets to the The 2018 JUNO Awards Broadcast in Vancouver, BC held on March 25th, 2018.
Two (2) passes to attend the JUNOS™ Red Carpet Audience on Sunday, March 25th, 2018; and
Five hundred dollars (CDN $500.00) as spending money.

Good luck to all!!

baggypants

p.s. It's been a while since I posted in Contests so I hope this isn't a repeat (I did a search but could find nothing)!!