User Tag List

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree491Likes

Thread: Air Miles MEGA Miles are coming back on March 8th: 1250 for 5 offers and 650 for 3!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by macw1960 View Post
    Hoping to get 5 offers done but who knows.
    You can use Sobeys Gift Cards at FRESHCO if you want ( Cheaper store )

Plus Sobeys Urban Fresh Store is considered to be a DIFFERENT and SECOND partner than Regular Sobeys Store. So buying a gift card there is another partner offer

1. Use Shell 25 Litre gas offer - 1 st Partner offer
    2. Buy $ 150 GC at regular Sobeys Store - 2 nd Partner offer
    3. Buy $ 75 GC at Sobeys Urban Fresh Store - 3 rd Partner offer.

The 2 Sobeys GC - $ 150 & $ 75 can be used at FRESHCO to the best of my knowledge. The regular Sobeys store can definitely be use used at FRESHCO , the Sobeys Urban Fresh Store, I am not 100 % sure, but I think you can
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

The Sobeys Urban Fresh cards are the same as any Sobeys card so yes you can use it at Freshco. There are several downtown including one in College Park.
    Ciel and Shwa Girl like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

If you are doing the $ 40 REXALL - 40 BAM offer don't forget to use the $ 5 OFF WUB $ 25 - PDF coupon

https://www.rexall.ca/assets/downloa...Survey2018.pdf
    Ciel, walkonby, shopperwho and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Much like you @johnb56789 , at first glance I was a bit disappointed in what I would be expected to spend to gain these BAM.

However just this morning I bought 25 L of Shell gas ( earning 10 AM and that is one offer down ) I opted into the Amex Credit card offer ( make 20 purchases using my card and that will count as one offer )...so that would be two and then I bought my DD's Robaxacet heat wraps from Sobey's Pharmacy for $10.99, ( earning a bonus 20 AM!! ) and that is three offers used on the first day!!

I am hoping some other coupons show up as printable as the days go on.
    I can easily do the Sobeys $150.00 GC at the Sobeys stores out my way BUT I am quite confused as to whether or not I MUST buy that $75.00 GC they offer from an ACTUAL Sobeys Urban Fresh location.

Does anyone know if all the Urban Fresh stores are located downtown?? If I can buy that second GC in a regular Sobeys store out here but use the Urban Fresh coupon to do it, then I would.
    I then use the GC's I buy at Sobeys to shop at Freshco where the prices are considerably lower.
    Again never did this can someone tell me if these offers that walkonby did is consider 3 offers and would it be qualify for the 650 miles. I am loss here TIA
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@walkonby where can I get the coupons for the Shell promo or any of these promo TIA
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @walkonby where can I get the coupons for the Shell promo or any of these promo TIA
    Good morning @flemeth
    The booklets should be at the cashiers desks at Sobeys, and at Shell stations. The 2 Sobeys I had gone to had none yet but the Shell station had them so I grabbed an extra one so that as I tear out and surrender each coupon to use at the stores, I can tear the matching coupon out of the 2nd book to staple to my receipt.

This time I am keeping closer track of each offer I use.
    Ciel likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Yes you will have to buy the $ 75 GC at the actual Sobeys Urban Fresh store.

Your offer at regular Sobeys store is already done, so you need not buy a $ 150 GC there anymore as it won't count as an additional partner offer. Since you already did an offer at Sobeys Pharmacy..$ 10 non-prescription offer.

1. Sobeys Pharmacy & Sobeys Regular store is considered as ONE and the same partner. So doesn't matter if you do 1 offer at each they will be still considered as 1 Partner offer only - like the $ 150 GC at Sobeys Regular Store & $ 10 Sobeys Pharmacy non prescription purchase.

2. Sobeys Urban Fresh store is considered as a SECOND partner offer , it will be considered separate partner from both Sobeys Pharmacy & Sobeys Regular Store. Like the $ 75 GC at Sobeys Urban Fresh store.

Not sure if Sobeys Urban Fresh store GC can be used at Regular Sobeys store & vice versa. Probably you can.

I don't mind making one out of the way trip just to get a $ 75 GC at Sobeys Urban Fresh store, but later on I want to use that $ 75 GC at my regular Sobeys Store as its 10 minutes walk from my house
    thank you @tjthemanto !! You saved me buying a GC.
    I was totally unaware that doing both the Sobeys Pharmacy offer AND the $150.00 regular Sobeys GC offer were considered to be the SAME sponsor.
    I was under the impression that because there were 2 separate coupons in the booklet offered that they would each be considered as counting as 1 towards the 3 or 5 total.

Whew! Glad I read your post.
    Ciel likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks @walkonby I really want to try this promo so I am going to try my best and see what happen we have 2 vehicle here but. My DD lime tobuy his at Canadian Tire but my DD don’t care
    walkonby likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tjthemanto View Post
    Does Vitamins & Supplements bought at Sobeys count as Pharmacy purchase ? They are kept nearly the Pharmacy but not behind the counter, so probably not counted .
    My parents buy lot of those, I would say close to $ 100 worth per month - like Omega 3 , Calcium, B12 etc. Sobeys often has a 40 % - 50 % off sale on those like Jamieson, Webber etc brands

This is the fine print from the coupon. It looks like lots of things not behind the counter count, including vitamins. This will be an easy one for me to get!

*Nonprescription medication or treatment products include Pain, Cough & Cold, First Aid, Stomach & Laxatives, Eye & Ear, Family Planning, Smoking Cessation, Foot Care,Vitamin & Herbal products. Please see in store for a complete list of eligible products and promotion details.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So can we use accumulated Air Miles for the purchase of gift cards, $40 at Rexall or the purchases at Foodland? I mean instead of laying out cash...
    shopperwho likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    thank you @tjthemanto !! You saved me buying a GC.
    I was totally unaware that doing both the Sobeys Pharmacy offer AND the $150.00 regular Sobeys GC offer were considered to be the SAME sponsor.
    I was under the impression that because there were 2 separate coupons in the booklet offered that they would each be considered as counting as 1 towards the 3 or 5 total.

Whew! Glad I read your post.
    Yes this promo is more PARTNER based promo & less OFFER/Coypon based promo.

Following are the partners in ON : ( 35 Partners ) - Regular Sobeys & Sobeys Urban Fresh are clearly listed as 2 Separate Partners ( But Sobeys Pharmacy just comes under Regular Sobeys Store )

Click on the Centre Tab in the link below which says " Offers by Partner "

https://airmilesmegamiles.ca/en/home?reg=ON
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Fri, Mar 9th, 2018 at 11:48 AM.
    walkonby likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

METRO offer seems to be the easiest - You basically redeem 95 AM for $ 10 purchase in store at cash & that counts as 1 Partner offer ! - On top of it you get 50 Bonus Air Miles back for redeeming 95 AM for $ 10 at cash

50 BAM you get back are worth slightly more than $ 5.00
    walkonby and Anna Michele like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Those 20 transactions they want you to do for MC or Amex need not be big $ transactions at different stores. They can be at any place for very small amounts too.

If you go to Wal Mart and buy 4 bread and 1 Milk. If you do 5 transactions for each item - 5 separate bills/receipts on the same day at the same time - that will be considered as 5 transactions towards the MC or Amex partner offer

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Ok so apparently none of the stores are urban fresh in the hamilton area boooooo they are strictly in the gta

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    walkonby likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alex78 View Post
    So can we use accumulated Air Miles for the purchase of gift cards, $40 at Rexall or the purchases at Foodland? I mean instead of laying out cash...
    You should be. But to be on the safe side also spend some cash along with redeeming AM when buying the offers - i.e split between cash & AM redemption.

So if you are doing the $ 40 at Rexall - Redeem 285 Air Miles for $ 30 at cash + Spend $ 10 cash from the pocket . Not necessary, but you never know with these guys. But as long as the Bonus Air Miles offer shows up on your receipt , I think you are safe irrespective of how you paid for that offer - by cash or Air Miles redemption.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information