• 2 Post By juliejolie
  • 1 Post By ilovecoupons23
  • 1 Post By ssbean
  • 1 Post By terry01

Thread: All About Women Show April 13-15

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thee is a new women's show in town! It is called the All About Women Show and will be held April 13-15 at the International Centre. There will be goodie bags for the first 2,000 people each day, and the exhibitors and presentations are on topics like health, food, and travel. Early bird tickets are $12 ($14 later).

I'm looking forward to this - I'm guessing there will be lots of free samples, and a fun day out overall.

Find more info here: http://allaboutwomenshow.ca/index.html.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Ciel and ilovecoupons23 like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I'm the Sales Director for this show! Hope to see you there!
    Ciel and fegonia like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

All About Women Show taking place next weekend, April 13-15, 2018 at the International Centre (near the Toronto Pearson Airport) in HALL 6.
    Tickets are on sale now on their website: www.allaboutwomenshow.ca
    Save $3 off online tickets with promo code: AAWS18

There will be free samples, coupons, and great deals from exhibitors! Free interactive seminars and workshops (extra for the paint party class or candlemaking workshop but you get to take home your own painted canvas OR soy candle jars). Cooking demo by Masterchef Canada winner, MARY BERG and keynote speaking plus book signing by Food Network Host and celebrity baker, ANNA OLSON. Free entertainment, mechanical bull ride, David's Tea samples in the ambient Tea Garden, food/beverage samples, and more!

Name:  AllAboutWomenShowFlyer2018.jpg
Views: 441
Size:  614.3 KB
    Last edited by juliejolie; Wed, Apr 4th, 2018 at 03:34 PM.
    Ciel and fegonia like this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

CouponNewbie
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Thanks for posting...looks like a neat show to attend
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Looks like something I would enjoy. Thanks for the info.
    Ciel likes this.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice posting,Thanks for the info.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Creativ Festival will be at the International Centre on Friday and Saturday too. Good way to combine shows on one trip given the wet weather forecast for Southern Ontario.

Forgot to mention that there is a call for quilt blocks to be brought to the show-there will be quilters making quilts for each hockey player's family affected by the Humboldt accident.
    As you know, last Friday a horrific accident occurred in Saskatchewan. Creativ Festival would like to let you know that the show will be a collection point for blocks. If you have blocks made already we will collect them at the show and send them to Haus of Stitches.
    Please drop them off at the show office.

Block instructions can be found here: https://saskatoonmqg.com/quilts-for-broncos/

Quilters Call to Action: Quilts for Broncos from the Saskatchewan Modern Quilt Guild

On Friday April 6, 2018 the Humboldt Broncos junior hockey team players and staff were on their way to a play-off game when their team bus was in a collision with a semi-truck trailer in rural Saskatchewan. The incident and aftermath has rocked our province and communities across Canada. Some say that there are six degrees of separation that connect every person in the world. I think it's safe to say that in Saskatchewan, we are connected by one degree of separation. We are a province in shock and mourning.
    As quilters and makers we are able to show love and appreciation by pouring our hearts and souls into handmade items. These items are meant to show love, give comfort, and are a tangible reminder that we care.

The local quilters of Humboldt and Melfort will be making a player's quilt for each of the 29 players/staff or families of players/staff that were on the bus.
    Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Apr 12th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information