User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Just wondering what deals everyone got before the coupon was revised, and, if you haven't used it yet, what are you thinking about getting now that you can only use it on regularly priced items?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Went to Zellers west night before last. Got a discontinued double/queen duvet yellow ticketed at 103.97, 40% off from the flyer and then the 50% off for the coupon. Paid 31.19 + tx. I had printed the coupon before they changed the rules about regular price so they let me use it on a flyer item like the original statement. Got a great deal!! I'm not sure if they would still accept it like that today. I do have a couple more of those coupons printed so I think I'll try East today for a duvet cover set. No decent ones left west. Will see how it goes.

Trading Score
    136 (100%)

We got a large Britta (4 liter, shelf model) for $20. It was $40 regular price. It was something we needed and fell within the NEW regular price constraints.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No duvet cover set. No decent ones left on my trip east. I did buy a Venus proskin razor with two cartridges and a 4 pk of cartridges. Cartridges were 15.99 so 50% off is about 8$. Razor itself was 11.99 but had 5$ off coupon when u buy razor and cartridges. Total with taxes about 17$. Next trip in I got an 8 pk of fusion razor blades regular 34.99 for about 20$ taxes in. Not bad.

Thread Information