User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Double Dip on PC Sliders Mini Burgers!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    So are the sliders any good?
    They taste great and can always defrost a box overnight and use as regular ground beef. Did it yesterday for tacos and worked well. Can also use for chili, for a tomato meat sauce, meatballs, meatloaf, lasagna, sloppy joes, potpies etc.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I wonder how everyone is getting points for them at NoFrills when it does not seem to be a digital offer and there is nothing in their ad or instore (that I can see) about the 6000 points per box. The only thing I can think of is that in the RCSS ad it says when you buy pc products in general, so not really store specific.
    Ive tried them and I think they are really good
    Last edited by Thatdone; Tue, May 22nd, 2018 at 09:46 AM.
    cath007 and Valerey like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

The 6000 pco pts per box was offered at NF as well. It wasn't advertised in the flyer; however in most stores there was a sign in front of the boxes of sliders indicating you would receive the pts. When I saw it advertised in the RSCC flyer, I thought I would check if it would work at NF as they are both under the Loblaws umbrella.
    I was planning on asking a cashier to scan a box, scan my pco card and see if it indicated the 6000 pts. I happily noted that there was a sign in front of the product, so I knew I could combine the 15,000 pco pts WUS $100 at NF this weekend + my digital offer "for every $25 of PC burgers/coke get 8000 pco pts" + the 6000 pco pts per box. Was an amazing combination -- only $3 OOP when I bought 10 boxes. I went twice (used my card and DH's card).

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I wonder how everyone is getting points for them at NoFrills when it does not seem to be a digital offer and there is nothing in their ad or instore (that I can see) about the 6000 points per box. The only thing I can think of is that in the RCSS ad it says when you buy pc products in general, so not really store specific.
    Ive tried them and I think they are really good

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    The 6000 pco pts per box was offered at NF as well. It wasn't advertised in the flyer; however in most stores there was a sign in front of the boxes of sliders indicating you would receive the pts. When I saw it advertised in the RSCC flyer, I thought I would check if it would work at NF as they are both under the Loblaws umbrella.
    I was planning on asking a cashier to scan a box, scan my pco card and see if it indicated the 6000 pts. I happily noted that there was a sign in front of the product, so I knew I could combine the 15,000 pco pts WUS $100 at NF this weekend + my digital offer "for every $25 of PC burgers/coke get 8000 pco pts" + the 6000 pco pts per box. Was an amazing combination -- only $3 OOP when I bought 10 boxes. I went twice (used my card and DH's card).

Thanks for the info

I was going to go to RCSS to buy some more but I decided to go to NoFrills as they are a lot closer. When I asked the cashier on the way in if the 6000 points applied to their store and she told me no as they do not do in store point deals. I went with the knowledge of the people here and grabbed 10 boxes of them. The cashier was actually was a little miffed that they were not even aware of the deal especially when she saw that I got them for the price of three bags I had to buy (I forgot my reusable ones) when I used 110,000 points and received 92,000 points back. (not near as good of a deal as a lot of other people here but I'm happy with it)

She also told me as I was bagging them up about how this shows how wrong people are when she asks customers if they have a pcoptimum card when they are cashing out and they tell her its not worth it
    Last edited by Thatdone; Tue, May 22nd, 2018 at 02:10 PM.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Omg its at no frills too i went to superstore 3x and they were sold out whats the chance tjeres sny left at no frills now

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Valerey likes this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Omg its at no frills too i went to superstore 3x and they were sold out whats the chance tjeres sny left at no frills now

id call and ask- i went to 2 superstores, but called back later that night and they had received in another shipment theres always a chance
    SaveSave
    Valerey and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post

I would think that if the nofrills near you did not put a sign in front of the product saying you would get points you would stand a good chance. I went yesterday and was able to get 10 and there was at least 15 more there
    Valerey likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When does it end?

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

It ends today

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

I broke down and grabbed 7 boxes at nofrills. My total was $77 so I redeemed $70 and got 66000 points back so $1.57 a box. I am cooking them up and meatballs now. I defrosted them a little and then made each patty into 2 meatballs. They will be easier to fit into the freezer since they are smaller once cooked. Wish I had done it on Saturday with the extra points for spending $100 but still a great price.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

THank you everyone for this, I was able to get this offer at my no frills on Sat. I had called my no frills to make sure they had them in stock, I was told they had a lot. Once I get there there was only 1 package left!! I asked someone, he went and checked and came back, we have no more!! I said can you check again I called and was told you had a lot.... he comes out and says we have them in a freezer display, they were in a little corner with a small sign 6,000 points I grabbed 7, I was going to get more but my husband was with me and he said they wouldn’t fit in our freezer!! I did buy the $100 and received all the points, the 8,000 points when you spend $25.00 on burgers, so 24,000+15,000, when you spend $100 + 42,000 for the 7 packs so 82,000 pts for and purchase just over $100 that’s pretty good!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was in the Aurora No Frills this morning and was walking by one of the bunkers and they had the pc sliders with a small sign under the price with 6000 points when you purchase one. (they did not have that sign there on the last deal) I did not have my glasses on and I do not have a cell phone or I would of taken a pic of the points sign to enlarge but I believe it said the deal of the 6000 point is good until June 17. I really like them so if I get a personal offer of something like spend x on boxed meat I might take advantage of it.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Fwiw, I used a package of these with nothing at all added to make meatballs, which I baked. The 810 gm package produced 425 gm of cooked, drained meatballs. So, they lost 47.5% of their weight when cooked.

By comparison, lean ground beef tends to lose about 20-25%.

The difference appears to be primarily due to water loss. Water is listed as an ingredient, which means it's added to the actual meat. Seems like they add quite a bit.
    Last edited by Arjon; Sun, May 27th, 2018 at 12:23 PM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Wish they had these in veggie burgers!

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Wish they had these in veggie burgers!
    Me too

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information