User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I was at the LD in Medicine Hat this past weekend, and was essentially told that they are no longer allowing people to stack on anything... the only wording they will now accept is the "one coupon per purchase" stipulation. If the coupon says anything like "cannot be combined with any other discount or offer" (not only specifically coupon offer) they are not stacking them... which, as we all know, is stated on virtually every coupon out there.

Does anyone know if this change is company-wide (at the Lethbridge location as well)? I will be in Lethbridge this weekend, and am wondering if it is worth taking the time to organize stacks... or if I will be turned away. Do you know if SOF is still stacking?

Thank you!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Save on Foods

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by emmy3111 View Post
    I was at the LD in Medicine Hat this past weekend, and was essentially told that they are no longer allowing people to stack on anything... the only wording they will now accept is the "one coupon per purchase" stipulation. If the coupon says anything like "cannot be combined with any other discount or offer" (not only specifically coupon offer) they are not stacking them... which, as we all know, is stated on virtually every coupon out there.

Does anyone know if this change is company-wide (at the Lethbridge location as well)? I will be in Lethbridge this weekend, and am wondering if it is worth taking the time to organize stacks... or if I will be turned away. Do you know if SOF is still stacking?

Thank you!

Lethbridge does still stack. It is only The Medicine hat one who put stacking on hold right now. And Save on West is a stackers nightmare .... And north is not to great either. If you have any not to be combined with any other offer coupons you can not stack those at SOF.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thank you very much! Glad to hear that Lethbridge LD is still stacking on most items... although now that December 31st has passed, my coupon stash is a bit lacking...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeToMeItMustBe View Post
    Lethbridge does still stack. It is only The Medicine hat one who put stacking on hold right now. And Save on West is a stackers nightmare .... And north is not to great either. If you have any not to be combined with any other offer coupons you can not stack those at SOF.
    SOF won't let you stack if it says that wording? They really are a stackers nightmare! I did a small stack there yesterday with no problems. I wasn't trying to do a big stack on any items, but the cashier did tell me that they are going to start to adhere to the different media source wording in their coupon policy. I tried to find out what that looks like, but they are still unclear themselves. I find them really frustrating as their policies seem to change at that store every other week. Did you also hear that LD will only be price matching a maximum of 2 items from now on?

Thread Information