User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: OVER ~BOURJOIS Makeup Deal @ SDM Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xueer246 View Post
    gone online, it wont let me redeem point. anyone tried?
    I didn't find them online to buy, I checked before going out yesterday .. I did see someone commenting that they couldn't redeem their points online when attempting a shop. I've had no personal experience, sorry!
    barbis9 and couponmummy like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thank you for posting

My wife was lucky enough to get some of them. I am really surprised that our store even had any.
    barbis9, couponmummy and MillieH like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Thank you MillieH!!

I was extremely successful.

One store had them back to regular price. It was a mistake. The $9 started on Friday and Saturday morning, it was back to regular price. Onto the next store.

Hey, does anyone know how commissions work at the beauty counter? There were 2 girls at one counter and then she said to the other girl, I'm going to put your name down. I guess a $400 sale is good for them even though that's their job.
    barbis9 and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

This deal may not hold much interest to those who aren't interested in cosmetics or who have no use for so many foundations and concealers of a brand they may never even have tried. But it's a very good find by both MillieH and immac2947 no matter whether it appealed to a lot of people or just a few, in part because it wasn't obvious that it would work. Indeed, I'd probably have guessed it wouldn't.
    barbis9 and immac2947 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

So I went out today and hit the stores that I missed yesterday. Some stores still had the $9 tags with 10,000 bonus with either no stock or slim pickings. One told me that it was an error. But if you buy, I give you 10% discount. Um, no thanks.

So I redeemed free points to get a Switch.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Yesterday at one store, there were 2 girls. Other people have already bought some. So when we went to the cash, one girl said to the other, how come we are the last to know, LOL.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was told that you can't redeem online due to the possibility of fraud. Hudson's Bay is the same, you need to redeem points in-store only.
    Last edited by barbis9; Mon, Jul 23rd, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
    couponmummy and MillieH like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    This deal may not hold much interest to those who aren't interested in cosmetics or who have no use for so many foundations and concealers of a brand they may never even have tried. But it's a very good find by both MillieH and immac2947 no matter whether it appealed to a lot of people or just a few, in part because it wasn't obvious that it would work. Indeed, I'd probably have guessed it wouldn't.
    I did the Brookside for the points, not for the chocolates. If there were money making bonus points attached to hair growth products, I would buy a ton of that too.
    MrsMer, MillieH and Thatdone like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I did the Brookside for the points, not for the chocolates. If there were money making bonus points attached to hair growth products, I would buy a ton of that too.
    I agree with you especially when you can use points you already have to cover almost all of the cost of the product. We have already given a lot of ours to fiends and family.
    couponmummy and MillieH like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I like Brookside chocolates, so I've given some away and will give more, but am likely to keep at least half to eat over the coming months. But I wouldn't have bought anywhere near as much without being able to stack the offers to get the points overage.

And yeah, I suppose I'd buy most anything if the amount of overage was decent relative to my OOP.
    couponmummy likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Most of the couponing/shopping I do is for others. I probably keep 10% of what i pick up. It was great getting the makeup and chocolate as I got to increase my points.
    couponmummy likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you so much for posting this. My daughter and I got a few things. Will be good to try this line out.
    couponmummy and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Help with one of my wifes transactions.

I did not notice untill now that on her transaction of 40 of them, she only recieved the points on 36 of them. I am unable to determine which of the 36 items did not get the points as there is no upc code and only a short descrition of the product on the reciepe.
    My first thougth was to put in a points inquiry but i am affraid that somehow they can put the 360000 points awarded on the transaction.

Has anyone had any experience if they can actually do that or just refuse to give me the missing points

Any help would be appreciated

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure making money appeals to most people lol.
    couponmummy likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

This one is a close second to the Cadbury deal.
    In one shop, you cover your purchase and enough points for a 95k redemption of $220. Grab the kids and spent the day rinsing and repeating. Anyone can do this even if you have 0 points. That's the advantage of living in french country. There is always stock. I did see people doing this in the anglophone part of the city.

And don't forget the L'Oreal hair products.

I donated all the L'Oreal and chocolate to a SC member who is affiliated with an organization.

I might do the same thing with the makeup after DD picks what she wants.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Tue, Jul 24th, 2018 at 10:00 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information