User Tag List

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Arjon
  • 1 Post By uanoor
  • 2 Post By couponlady
  • 1 Post By Arjon

Thread: How about a new thread for PC Optimum?

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

The old one from before PCO is still in use, and it's in the SDM forum, which obviously doesn't reflect the fact that PCO encompasses a lot more banners than just SDM and Pharmaprix.

Maybe even create a new PCO sub-forum? Or rename the SDM one?
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    barbis9 and Thriftmama like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

May be the one already in use should transfer instead of starting new one. Because that is not for SDM only.
    barbis9 likes this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Actually i started a new thread in deals forum when PCO started, but members wanted both threads (there was one in SDM forum already) to be merged because they have to follow 2 threads and duplicate posts.
    barbis9 and Lavender Lady like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

How do I find the thread on the ones that already exist, id like to follow them but after a few quick searches I couldn't find them. Tia!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I get that some members wanted to continue using the old thread even though the PCO program isn't SDM only. But IMO, since PCO is a pretty major topic on SC, this doesn't seem like much of a reason for not treating it in a manner that makes it as easy as possible for members to share and find info.

And it's not just about the one thread. Where, for example, are members supposed to post the kinds on info that used to appear in the old OPT FAQ thread? Still in that thread, which seems to have dies? Separately in the SDM forum even if the post is about the grocery side? And while it's not a major task, why force new members to figure out that the SDM forum is the place to look for info that pertains to all the other PCO banners, and sometimes isn't about SDM at all?
    Thumpersmom likes this.

Thread Information