User Tag List

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

from a record player to a tape player to a discman to a mp3 player to an ipod.. whats next, music chips put into our ears??

there are countless things that are advancing SO quickly. Once you buy the "latest, hottest" thing, its already old and "was" ...

do you buy the latest tech? how do you feel about the rapidly changing tech items...the costs? the usefullness of the items? the quality of the items?

personally, its a little bit too much for me... of course, I am a sucker for certain things. I do own a Wii (though the quality of the graphics are quite hideous)...

but other items... I own a discman, a VHS player lol....

just curious how you feel about all of this ....

I know some people must hate it, be honest!
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple

Please take a second to follow my brand new blog:
    Belinda's Babblings

I've been away for quite some time so I apologize if I repost a contest by accident! Feel free to message me and let me know if I've done this and I'll delete it : )

Banned
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Mp3/Ipods rock,better then carrying a cd player with bunch of cds.
    still have my cd player,I have a mp3 player rarely use it put one battery in it and dies in 5mins.I prefer my ipod shuffle size and hold all my music on it.
    Thinkin about getting a Zune...them look cool and heard alot of good stuff about it.

Video games
    used to have a super Nintendo t'll it died few years ago..
    Have a game cube and DS lite <DS Lite rocks! 100x better the gameboy advance
    Thinkin of askin for a WII from "santa" not sure yet...look cool and everthing but not 100% sure yet

VHS players suck!
    after so many years killed bunch of my fav movies and the player broked!
    So happy for dvd player and dvd! just dislike the prices for so movies!The one thing I dislike about tech is the price omg what a rip!
    I feel what a few month for the price to drop! lol or search for a cheaper deal

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I love technology LOL enough said

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

eri
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't have anything against particular gadgets just the mindset that we think we are continuously 'progressing' and 'advancing' to a better society (and previous decades/years/centuries are viewed as 'less than') when that isn't necessarily the case. I also don't like how stuff like science and technology are viewed as completely objective and infallible..

Thread Information