User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: P&G Insert

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello,
    In the past I have missed the P&G Insert so if you all won't mind posting on smartcunucks when you get one.That would let me know and others to track one down? If you could add the area of town that would help as well as sometimes only certain areas get them(Not sure why).
    Thanks all!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

i never get them in the flyers and im near westmount. my friend lives on millbank and she always gets them and gives me what she doesnt want. My other friend lives in white oaks and gets them.

Its bizarre.

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I live in east London and got P&G and Smartsource with a segment of flyers early this morning. They came with the SDM and Zellers flyers (as opposed to the grocery store ones).
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I didn't get any this time which is odd cause I did last time and I live in white oaks

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I didn't get mine! But I have had a problem with not getting the Londoner for a month now! I'm in the east near Argyle Mall!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

my flyers arrived sometime between 11 and midnight ( wtf?) and no zellers flyer or shoppers flyer at all so no inserts. boo.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you for your replies I did not recieve any with my flyers either so I guess I will be looking around East London . Hope I can find some last time I emailed P&G and she personally put one in the mail for me. What is happening to our inserts? I read that in Calgary the people that deliver them are taking bribes to deliver extra to other people and also posting them on kijii to make money.(Scammers)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I called the Londerer and complained about the fact I have'nt had flyer inserts for months now and they are going to try to redeliver me one!
    So if you would like to try for the redeliver try 519-679-1999 let them know it's an ongoing problem.
    I let her know about the write up I saw on one of the coupon sites. It was posted that people in Calgary who delivered the papers were taking bribes to give them extra and also they were selling the inserts on Kijjii.
    I hope thats not the case here.

Princess of Paying Less katie333's Avatar
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

The notion of people stealing them is beyond ridiculous, but I don't doubt it's true.

I get two sets of flyers every week. I get the first set (which I think has the Londoner) on Wednesday night or Thursday morning. I get the second set on Thursday evening or Friday morning. It's the first set that has the coupons typically. I have missed getting inserts in the past, but usually it's fairly consistent.
    Kate

Have a question about cross border coupon shopping? PM me!
    Earn free GC and more with Swagbucks!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

when we didnt' get any flyers for 3 months straight a year ago.. i emailed and received a phone call immediately.
    lets just say i've received my flyers and inserts ever since.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    when we didnt' get any flyers for 3 months straight a year ago.. i emailed and received a phone call immediately.
    lets just say i've received my flyers and inserts ever since.

I have been calling the Londoner for about a month straight.. and about every other week before that not getting the Londoner. And now I speak to a man named Ernesto he is supposedly a manager. He keeps saying he has forward it up to get a resolution.. and nothing happens. So last weekend he was forwarding me to his manager and was having him call me.. and a week later he hasn't called me either!

No inserts for me too I guess! Anyone know where we can go and get some?

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Oh my gosh this is a total surprise! I actually got the Londoner!! Its been over a month!! And both the P&G and Smartsource inserts were in it!!!

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

YAY!!
    I talked to a woman at the Londoner. other than asking neighbors/family for their inserts. im not sure where to get them. I understand if you go to a variety store on sunday and offer to rip off the tops of each paper they have left .. you can get the inserts from their papers.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    YAY!!
    I talked to a woman at the Londoner. other than asking neighbors/family for their inserts. im not sure where to get them. I understand if you go to a variety store on sunday and offer to rip off the tops of each paper they have left .. you can get the inserts from their papers.
    Rip of the tops??? I am really lost! lol

Trading Score
    88 (100%)

when the variety store owners throw out the papers from the previous day. they rip off the tops can claim them. as they didnt' sell them. and get their money back.(as far as i know)... so if your willing to take what they have left and give them the tops im sure they wouldnt' care. you get whats left inside.. 3 inserts this weekend. and they get their papers back ready to send back. im going to try tomorrow at the variety across the street. new owners and very friendly with hubby when he gets his tickets .. i cant' wait.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information