User Tag List

Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By shopperwho
  • 5 Post By johnb56789
  • 1 Post By johnb56789

Thread: A Couponers Weekly Schedule??

  1. #1
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    480
    Likes Received
    1114
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    0
    Hi Canuckers,
    I have been a part of this forum for many years. I was an active couponer and proud of it. Donated many many items as at the time I also didn't have any storage. Then had a baby and returned back to working full-time so lost the time and focus. I want to get back into it. I have a larger home now with room to stockpile and I am soooo mad when I have to pay even a sale price for household items.

    So my question to all of you is:
    What is your routine? When do you do your coupon searches? When do you do your shopping? Printing coupons? I know all the basics of PM etc. Just need a routine for the best chances.

    I really want to get back into this and save money as my hours at work have also been reduced.


    P.S I am in the West. Fraser Valley in BC, also would love to meet up with others in the area to share ideas etc.

    Shopperwho
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    MillieH and dededi like this.


  2. #2
    Smart Canuck Tannie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    2,152
    Likes Received
    622
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I don’t have any tips, but am eager to follow this thread and learn as I am also a BC’er (interior)!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

  3. #3
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,648
    Likes Received
    6804
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)




    I normally follow the same routine for my couponing each week...

    Mainly starts on Tuesday (My primary shopping day; Student Discount at Zehrs, RCSS, and Sobeys). Once I do my shop (Based on that weeks flyers), I wait for the sneak peeks to come up on Tuesday (afternoon) to get an idea of the new deals upcoming. I'll make an early list based on those flyers (Posted to my Facebook group mainly for newbie couponers). Then I stay up till midnight for F L I P P to bring up the sneak peeks for the rest of the flyers. Then on Wednesday, I make my final list with all the sneak peeks. Then Wednesday I will stay up late for the PC Optimum offers sneak peek, Checkout 51, and Caddle.

    Every so often on the weekend, I will visit my family friend (2hrs away) and help her with a big shop for her family (3 boys), then on Tuesday, I start all over again.

    Printing coupons, I normally just do throughout the week whenever a new coupon comes up that I want, or in need of more of a particular one (I print mainly at my school, where, although I pay, I can get dozens of the same coupon through Smartsource thanks to our computer lab)

  4. #4
    Smart Canuck Tannie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    2,152
    Likes Received
    622
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I normally follow the same routine for my couponing each week...

    Mainly starts on Tuesday (My primary shopping day; Student Discount at Zehrs, RCSS, and Sobeys). Once I do my shop (Based on that weeks flyers), I wait for the sneak peeks to come up on Tuesday (afternoon) to get an idea of the new deals upcoming. I'll make an early list based on those flyers (Posted to my Facebook group mainly for newbie couponers). Then I stay up till midnight for F L I P P to bring up the sneak peeks for the rest of the flyers. Then on Wednesday, I make my final list with all the sneak peeks. Then Wednesday I will stay up late for the PC Optimum offers sneak peek, Checkout 51, and Caddle.

    Every so often on the weekend, I will visit my family friend (2hrs away) and help her with a big shop for her family (3 boys), then on Tuesday, I start all over again.

    Printing coupons, I normally just do throughout the week whenever a new coupon comes up that I want, or in need of more of a particular one (I print mainly at my school, where, although I pay, I can get dozens of the same coupon through Smartsource thanks to our computer lab)
    Awesome, thanks for giving some insight! Is your Facebook group one you share or invite people to?!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

  5. #5
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,648
    Likes Received
    6804
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    Awesome, thanks for giving some insight! Is your Facebook group one you share or invite people to?!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is open to anyone who is interested in joining. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post the name of it in the forum or not, but if you or anyone you know are interested in joining the group, send me a message and I can give you the group name there. Just an FYI, 99% of the deals that I post are for Ontario, so I'm not sure how much help my postings would end up being for you over there in BC.
    Tannie likes this.

  6. #6
    Smart Canuck Tannie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    British Columbia
    Posts
    2,152
    Likes Received
    622
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    It is open to anyone who is interested in joining. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post the name of it in the forum or not, but if you or anyone you know are interested in joining the group, send me a message and I can give you the group name there. Just an FYI, 99% of the deals that I post are for Ontario, so I'm not sure how much help my postings would end up being for you over there in BC.
    I messaged you about it, thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •