User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By mochi155
  • 1 Post By Grey
  • 1 Post By Arjon

Thread: Centrum vitamins for just $1.47 when you buy two at Walmart with Coupon and CO51

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Flu season is just around the corner! Pair the Walmart Canada rollback price with the printable coupon and the Checkout 51 rebates to grab 2 bottles for only 1.47 each!

Coupon link: https://www.gethealthysavings.ca/coupons
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by couponlady; Mon, Oct 1st, 2018 at 09:47 AM.
    Follow my deals on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaveWithSabrina

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Thank you for that link! I had been using the coupons at https://www.centrum.ca/coupons, which are currently lower value. Walmart price is higher in my postal code, so make sure you check!
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Sep 30th, 2018 at 08:02 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

For the save $10 printable coupon is it "buy any 2 Centrum products" or "buy 2 different Centrum products"? TIA

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    For the save $10 printable coupon is it "buy any 2 Centrum products" or "buy 2 different Centrum products"? TIA
    Coupon says Buy 2 Save $10 then fine print lists Centrum products you could use it on.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the link. I have completely forgotten about this website and I print my coupons from Centrum.ca which has a lower value.
    A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.... what more can I say........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does CO51 allow you to use physical coupons in conjunction with the CO51 offers?

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mulock View Post
    Does CO51 allow you to use physical coupons in conjunction with the CO51 offers?
    It should tell you right in the offer if it does or doesn't allow coupons. In the case of Centrum, it does not show that coupon usage is not allowed. Meaning you are okay to use coupons with the cashback. However, even with offers like P&G that say coupons aren't allowed, I have heard of many times that people are still able to use coupons with no problems.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    I think the C51 offers are limited to one per type, so in order to claim for both products purchased using the $10 coupon, you can't buy two the same. You must buy two different ones that qualify for two different offers.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    I think the C51 offers are limited to one per type, so in order to claim for both products purchased using the $10 coupon, you can't buy two the same. You must buy two different ones that qualify for two different offers.
    That is correct, but one of the CO51 offers is valid on "any." So you can buy two gummies, claim 1 as "any" and 1 as gummies on one receipt and use the $10 coupon
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    That is correct, but one of the CO51 offers is valid on "any." So you can buy two gummies, claim 1 as "any" and 1 as gummies on one receipt and use the $10 coupon
    In theory, yes. In practice, the terms don't have to be interpreted this way, so it's YMMV.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Thread Information