User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: P&G Insert

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

i am in east London and i got the P&G, Smartsource and the pet flyer!!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I deliver the Londoner every week. Each area is zoned and I have 2 different zoees on my route, 1 zone receives all flyers and coupons and the other gets hardly none. As for P&G there were none in with my flyers this week and I live near fanshawe and wonderland. I will be rummaging through recycle bins on the next garbage day for the P&G. To say that someone stole the coupons out of the londoner is a little harsh though, I have extras and therefore offer them up for trade. I can't see everyone stealing them, it's bad enough having to deliver them let alone pick through each and every one.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

On Friday when I grabbed a paper from my apartment lobby it only had the Pet Savings insert in it.
    Then tonight, my bf brought me home a P&G and Smart Source home from Kipps Lane/Adelaide area.
    Annndddd out of curiosity, I check the stack of flyers still sitting in my lobby (Oxford West and Wonderland) and was soo surprised to find P&G and Smart Source in the stack...Strange how one bundle had only Pet Savings and the other bundle had all 3 flyer inserts!?
    I am going to do my supers a favour on Wednesday and collect all the coupon flyers and recycle the paper/ flyers LOL
    Step away from my coupon binder and no one gets hurt.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We only got the SS and pet flyer in the Londoner...then received the P&G in the paper...I'm with you Samantha...recycle walk time on Wednesday night!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information